“It's the little things that count!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

We thought we would try the Embassy suites in murfreesboro,while visiting family. Great location,beautiful lobby, comfortable rooms, lots of shopping and resturants close by. But the thing that we thought that gave it a wonderful touch was when we checked in we were told our room was ready and upon reaching our room, we found the room was sparkling clean but a very nice lady informed us that it had been not been inspected yet ,which was her job.We only had to stand in the room with our bags for a short period while she inspected the room , the whole time telling us how sorry she was for the desk releasing the room to soon and how sorry she personally was for the problem, which really was nothing at all! But within 5 minutes there was a knock on the door and there stood a very nice lady from the front desk with a platter of some goodies, chocolate , cookies and several more types sweets, with a hand written card saying once again how sorry they were for us having to wait for our room! Its nice to stay with people who really care about your comfort when you are away from home! They have a very good breakfast and lounge and reception each day too! We will come back soon!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank michaeldeb
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Recent Guest,

Thank-you for choosing the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro for your recent lodging needs!

Your comments have already been shared with the Guest Service Manager, comments like yours give us the encouragement to excel in Hospitality and I am truly happy you were pleased with your stay even after waiting for your suite to be inspected.
We look forward to your next visit when in "the Boro".

Write a ReviewReviews (1,255)

Reviewed September 3, 2012

It seems to be counter intuitive that a Hotel would be excellent for both business and family. We were participating in the TN Cup soccer tournament. Those little things that make business travel convenient are now a complete necessity for family travel. Food, wireless, pool, exercise facilities, and comfortable living space all are provided in a beautiful facility at a reasonable price. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Embassy Guest,

Thank-you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your recent lodging needs!!
I am thrilled that you enjoyed all the amenities the Embassy Brand has to offer. I am proud of our Hotel and mostly, it's employees. Your kind words will be shared with the Department Managers to relay to the staff.
We personally look forward to your next visit.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This hotel is gorgeous! The lobby has extensive sitting areas, fountain, atrium, all decorated beautifully. Guest services and check-in was speedy and the staff excellent. Valet parking is available, but no need, ample and convenient self parking. Free hot breakfast bar and cooked to order omelets...NOT a continental breakfast. Excellent breakfast buffet! All rooms are suites and within 20 minutes of getting to my room there was a knock at the door and a staff member with complimentary bottled water. This hotel is spotless and is definitely an A+ in all aspects!

• Stayed: August 2012
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank- You for the glowing review on our Embassy Suites!
I am humbled by the kind remarks and very happy we exceeded your expectations! On behalf of the Management and Staff we thank-you and look forward to your next visit.
PS: You really did not have to leave...

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is one of the best Embassy Suites that I've stayed at.

I stayed at this hotel for three nights in August 2012 for a conference which was hosted at the hotel.

The hotel is fairly new (probably less than five years old) and very well maintained. The rooms were typical Embassy Suites rooms. My room was a suite, of course, with both a microwave and a fridge. The rooms were very modern and well-stocked. All of the staff were extremely friendly and courteous.

The breakfast at this Embassy is amazing! They not only offered the typical Embassy Suites breakfast selections, but they also had items like biscuits and gravy and grits. Gotta love the south!! Also the fruit was real, fresh fruit and not the typical canned variety.

The hotel is conveniently located to a mall (with stores like Off Broadway, Belk, Chico's, Hollister, American Eagle, Loft, etc.) and many restaurants (Chilis, Longhorn, Carrabba's, etc). A lot of the shops and restaurants are within walking distance.

My only complaint was the hotel gym. There were two ellipticals, three treadmills, a bike, and a small dumbbell set. It was adequate for a short stay, but I would definitely want something more comprehensive for a longer stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank-you for staying with the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro during your recent trip! I am very pleased that you were able to take advantage of the many amenities we have to offer. I smiled when I read your comments about our grits... these are not magic grits ("My Cousin Vinny") they take about 25 minutes to cook. I am sorry that the Precor fitness center did not live up to your expectations. The Embassy Brand just recently standardized the facility, Precor was the equipment of choice requiring each piece to have HD televisions with plugs for earphones. As times change, so does Embassy Suites and am certain that upgrades will take place sometime in the future. Thanks again for the glowing review!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I travel a lot for my job, and this is my favorite hotel in TN by far. The rooms are nice, spacious, and super clean, and there is a decent gym and a good breakfast. The only reason I gave this hotel 4 instead of 5 stars is because of one staff in the morning for breakfast - the woman who cleans up plates and tidies things, she is just rude. I do not wake up early enough to go downstairs and have a leisurely breakfast, so I requested a to-go box for food. On the first day, a different woman was working who happily provided me with one so I could take fruit to work. The second day, this woman told me she could not provide such things. The third day, I brought my own to-go box, and she told me I could not take hotel food with me. Seriously? I don’t think my box of fruit is going to bankrupt the breakfast spot. The rest of the week, she gave me the evil eye each time I came in. Other than that woman, everything at this hotel is wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us in Murfreesboro. We’re glad you had a pleasant stay with the exception of an unpleasant staff encounter. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable level of customer service from a breakfast attendant and assure you that the issue has been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area and experience the excellent level of hospitality that the Embassy Suites brand is known for.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

A conference I was attending in Nashville was holding their meeting in this hotel. I went ahead and booked a night here not knowing what to expect.

First of all, the service was outstanding. My flight was delayed 3 hours and I contacted them to say I would be checking in late. I arrived at almost 1:00 am and the person at the front desk was very friendly and wasted no time checking me in. When I left, I told the Manager on duty that I needed to stay an extra 45 minutes to talk to people at my conference. She offered to store my bags for me. When I was finished, she called a taxi for me.

They go all out on the brunch and I would rate it excellent. First of all, they had freshly cut honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon & pineapple. I could tell is was fresh because there was no glazed look like other brunch's. I love bacon (as my high cholesterol level will attest to) and they cooked it to perfection. Not burnt, not too fatty, just right! They also had sausage, eggs cooked to order and best of all, made to order omelette's. In addition, they had the usual items like yogurt, cereals, juices, toast & coffee. They had the tables bussed every 5 minutes.

The hotel is very quiet and the rooms spacious & clean. It has all the amenities, ie; shampoo, conditioner, plenty of coffee, microwave, fridge & two TV's.

I did not get a chance to check out the exercise room because I only stayed one night.

Next time I am in Nashville, I will extend my stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your short visit to the area. With all the lodging choices available, I am pleased that you will be coming back when in the Nashville Area. We are only a building with sleeping rooms but our staff truly makes us a Hotel. I look forward to your return.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We spent 4 nights for a Convention at the Embassy in Murfreesboro in July 2012. It is beautiful, new and well-maintained. As always, I LOVE the Glass Elevator, so I could have amused myself all day by riding up and down, but I managed to restrain myself! We had the NW Corner room on top Floor (10th). The views were incredible,and the room was as well!! Staff was very friendly and helpful. It rained the whole time we were there, so I didn't get to explore much, but it is a beautiful area to visit, especially for us almost flat-landers (Tallahassee). If I go back, I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Breakfast was like all Embassy Suites, great, hot, cooked to order &/or Buffet. Banquet meals were wonderful. Banquet space is fabulous. Shopping Center out the back door, literally!

Room Tip: 10th Floor, corner room, might be warmer in summertime, but views can't be beat.