1,351 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionconvention centermade to order omeletsbeautiful hotelliving roomcomplimentary breakfast ishilton honorsbusiness tripgreat place to staylobby areashopping and restaurantsexcellent stayindoor poolstaff was friendlywafflesconferencenashville
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is a property owned/managed by John Q Hammons and lives up to what my experiences have been at every other property of theirs I have stayed at. Nice facility, nice, clean rooms and very helpful and courteous staff. Probably the best place to stay if you are coming to Murfreesboro.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and i travel alot, and Embassy suites is always our first pick. And this one is the best I have ever stayed at!! It is only a few years old so it is so nice inside, and the drinks are always free from 5- 7:00 pm. Also they have a brekfast buffet thatis to die for!! The rooms are big, and the service is great, and right in themiddle of the great shopping Murfreesboro has to offer! You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CAROL L
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were in town for my daughter's graduation. Super nice hotel. Only downside is that Wi-Fi service costs. For the price of the rooms this is a huge downside.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip with my job. I must include that I work for the Department of Health. This hotel was spotless. Upon checking in, the staff was extremely friendly. The hotel is a conference center so if your staying here for a family stay or just passing thru, expect to see many business folks. The free breakfast in the mornings was fantastic and if you are in need of a Starbucks fix, they have got you covered. The managers reception from 5pm to 7pm was much more than I expected. I ordered chicken wings from the bar one night and they were so good, I had to order them again the next night. My room was so clean and comfortable, I wished I was staying longer. There are many restaurants and retail stores right next door with no need to get in the car. My colleagues and I were so impressed with this hotel, we told those hosting our annual meeting that we wanted to have our meeting here from now on. We had been staying in downtown Nashville but would much rather stay here. I highly recommend this location for any conference you may be hosting.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank EsausMom
Reviewed December 28, 2011

3 days before Christmas I learned I would be traveling to Murfreesboro for a family funeral during Christmas weekend. After looking at several hotels in the area I read the reviews of the Embassy and decided that I would pay the extra money for a decent hotel that included breakfast.

Upon arrival I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and how friendly the staff was. At the last minute I learned that a family member was going to be staying with us - which was not a problem because of the sleeper sofa - for 30 dollars more a night they accomidated me.

The rooms were a good size and clean, however; the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable - like sleeping on a board. My brother-in-law who stayed with us said the pull out sofa was also uncomfortable. Priviously I have stayed at the Double Tree in Murfreesboro and found the bed there to be very comfortable - I did not stay there because the hotel is not that clean. Had I known how uncomfortable the bed at the Embassy was going to be I would have stayed at the Double Tree.

Over Christmas weekend the hotel was well staffed. Our room was cleaned and stocked with towels without any calls to the front desk. Another family member who stayed at the Double Tree this weekend said that their room was never serviced and that they had to place all of their dirty towels outside of their room thinking that someone would pick them up. Their towels sat there all weekend.

The "happy hour" was nice...serving "well" mixed drinks, wine, and the only beer on tap - Budwieser. Breakfast was "okay"...the best thing there were the made to order omelets (not sure if they were real eggs) and box cereal. Everything else was dry and/or overcooked.

I rate this stay average at best because I expect the rooms to be clean, the staff to be nice, the beds to be comfortable, and the advertised breakfast to be good. But with the backbreaking sleep and so-so breakfast this hotel earned an average score in my eyes.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family