1,351 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionconvention centermade to order omeletsbeautiful hotelliving roomcomplimentary breakfast ishilton honorsbusiness tripgreat place to staylobby areashopping and restaurantsexcellent stayindoor poolstaff was friendlywafflesconferencenashville
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We spent two nights here to celebrate our anniversary. We have always loved E.S. and this one did not disappoint! From the moment we drove up and were greeted by a young man with a luggage caddy until we checked out, we were well served. We were even presented with two certificates toward food and drink from the desk staff in honor of our special day. How very nice!
The rooms are simply head and shoulders above other places. They have the privacy we need. The bed is very comfortable, double sheeted with high end linens. Having a door between the sitting room and bedroom means my early riser husband does not disturb me. It also means I can watch whatever I want on "my" TV while he watches sports on "his".
The sink and refrigerator area is great. We chilled some wine and kept plenty of bottled water cold, not to mention storing take-out. One afternoon, we heated take-out in our microwave, called down for glasses, and laid a perfect table in our room. The tray that arrived came with dinner plates, linen napkins and silverware, wine glases-stems crossed, and a cork screw. It was lovely. They just made us feel so special.
Since membership in Hilton Honors is free, there is no reason not to sign up. With it, you get free internet and also accumulate points on every stay. Eventually, you can have a free night with those.
There was a movie we considered buying, but it was going to cost $17 plus tax so we decided to watch a cable channel instead..sorry about that, but too much we thought. As for other charges, there were none, although we did keep small bills handy for tipping just to be courteous. The parking lot is large and you self park.
I used to take that for granted but it is not a given in all locations so now I find out in advance.
The first night we dined at the restaurant downstairs, Gateway Grille . It is absolutely one of the best 'in house' places we have found. If we lived nearby, we would definitely return!
My favorite activity there may be the pool. Some hotels say they have an indoor heated pool but really have a reasonable facsimile. This pool is TOP notch-very clean and large, ranging from 3-5 ft. deep and the water is warm like it should be. What a great place for families with children! What a great place for anyone to relax or do water exercise. Towels are provided.
We did not use the fitness room but looked in and saw ellipticals, bikes, treadmills and every piece of equipment looked high end; all with its own little TV monitor mounted to it. Water and towels provided there too.
The manager's reception is always fun-a chance to return to the hotel for evening snacks and refreshments. A nice guy named Rico, kept the munchies bar looking full and inviting. There were dips and humus, salsa and chips, even animal crackers. What's not to like?
My only disappointment was at breakfast when I ordered specially cooked eggs one day and an omelet the next. The griddle is just too hot. Both times the food was very overcooked. Someone would come by and ask if everything was good and I would tell them but one of them said," I'm sorry, there just isn't anything I can do about that." Well. Who could, pray tell? There is always a very nice hot bar so I went there for eggs both mornings after throwing out the ones they cooked. Too bad. Everything else was very nice. Maybe I'm just spoiled!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sullyfamly
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the ES for one night in late August (he had already stayed a day earlier with work). The location is great. It connects to a nice shopping center that has every thing from Belk, Old Navy, and Barnes and Noble, which is only a few of the many shops that place has to offer. It is just a 30 - 35 min ride to Nashville, if you want to head to the 'big city!' We went to Green Hills Mall and ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was great.
Of course the breakfast buffet at all ES can't be beat for the price (Free!) and the selection. We didn't use the pool, but noticed it was a large indoor pool that many families were taking advantage of.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoseTroy3
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Very Nice comfortable hotel. Room was clean, awesome beds. Staff very friendly and accomodating, and hotel was top notch. Breakfast included in hotel price, nice large pool area, though it was very crowned.

One warning the pull out couch/sofa bed is extremely uncomfortable, worst night sleep I had in a long time. So you might ask them if they have a roll away bad....

The beds where top of the line, what you expect a the best of Hilton hotels.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mezo98
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and provide us your feedback regarding your recent stay. We were please to hear that you had such great experience and that found the staff to be friendly and the hotel to be top notch. I was sorry to hear that you did not find the sofa bed to be as comfortable as the standard bed and have shared your comments with the team. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed here for a reunion with a group of friends, and we had a great time! Our room was spotless, as were the rest of the hotel grounds. I used the wireless internet for work quite a bit, and it worked very well. I believe it had a cost associated with it, but I didn't have to pay it due to being a Hilton Honors member.

This hotel is well located, just a few minutes south of Nashville and right on I-24. It has a nice big atrium, glass elevators, and is adjacent to a large shopping center. This is a great place to stay for families, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bret H

Dear Guest,

It is always nice to have a hotel where you can together with a group of people and have a great time, I am happy that you found our hotel to be that choice. We were happy to see you found the hotel and the grounds to be spotless and our location to be very convenient for you and your group.

We look forward to being of service to you and your group the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I am a Hilton Diamond member... I stay at this property a lot and the visit is always excellent. Staff is always friendly and on top of it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Dear JimRH,

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments. It is always nice to see a frequent guest who enjoys our hotel and it's friendly staff over and over again. We look forward to seeing you the next time around.