My husband and I stayed at the ES for one night in late August (he had already stayed a day earlier with work). The location is great. It connects to a nice shopping center that has every thing from Belk, Old Navy, and Barnes and Noble, which is only a few of the many shops that place has to offer. It is just a 30 - 35 min ride to Nashville, if you want to head to the 'big city!' We went to Green Hills Mall and ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was great.
Of course the breakfast buffet at all ES can't be beat for the price (Free!) and the selection. We didn't use the pool, but noticed it was a large indoor pool that many families were taking advantage of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro is located adjacent to The Avenue Murfreesboro shopping, dining and leisure venue. Only 30 minutes from downtown Nashville, our hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and on-site spa. Book a room at our all-suite hotel or plan your next event in one of our many flexible function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Hotel Murfreesboro
- Embassy Suites Murfreesboro