“Good locally owned bbq”
Review of Kirkenburt's Smokehouse Grill - CLOSED

Kirkenburt's Smokehouse Grill
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I enjoyed the BBQ pork sandwich. Hubby had kielbasa platter.both were good. Kind of a cute, neighborhood place. Lots of memorabilia to look at. Homemade pie.

1  Thank dlabm
There are newer reviews for Kirkenburt's Smokehouse Grill

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Best smoked wings! We got 100 for our engagement party last year and everyone still ask me where we got them. They were a hit!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Redneck nachos are delish!! The staff was friendly as always! They provide quick service. Great for lunch.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have eaten here more times than I can count over the last few years and I have NEVER been disappointed. The food is just as advertised, service is casual and professional at the same time and the owner always goes out of his way to make you feel welcomed. If I had to recommend menu items it would be a toss up between the wings and the fried bologna sandwich. If you find yourself in the 'Boro looking for a spot to grab a bite, swing on by Kirkenburt's, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We loved the food. They have a large variety of menu items for a BBQ place. Our device was slow but probably because our waitress was also running the cash register. Fantastic caramel pie! Try the Redneck Nachos- they are a different twist to the normal dish