“Best Lasagna Ever”

Add it.
Puleo's Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just as my title indicates, I got nonna's lasagna. It was out of this world! Get the large portion, trust me you will want some to take home for lunch the next day. The salad dressings are freshly made there and you can tell it, it's so good! You can get full on just salad and bread.

1  Thank Karen M

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Checked this place out for the first time last week. Went in on a friday lunch with a co-worker. Nice atmosphere, quiet and private booths. Nicole was excellent and knowledgeable, I wasn't sure of the quality when she mentioned that had a $5 fish and chips on special but she convinced me... go her. WAY better than the bar crap i expected and a generous portion too. My coworker was pleased with his salmon but took a bite of my 5 buck fish and his jaw dropped. I had never tried it because it has the local stigma of being pretty expensive. I guess they're trying to be competitive with the guys next door with these $5 lunches. They may be selling themselves short though. two-thumbs up.

1  Thank Kyle_RMurfreesboro
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Visiting TN I was told to try fried green tomatoes because this place was known for it.
We were made very comfortable and we well well attended to.
The food was great and Ray our server was knowledgeable and helpful in suggesting dishes.
We ordered fried green tomatoes and fried asparagus for our starter thanks to our server.
We had pasta and prime rib, delicious!!!
The amount of food and great service was enjoyable.
Dinner was worth it!!!

1  Thank kirei
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Everytime I have been to this restaurant there has been something wrong with my food. The worst was when I ordered chopped steak and it was almost raw.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Took my mother there for her birthday and I had the lasagna, it was fantastic. Good Sunday spot to eat after church.