“Dinner”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fanatics
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great food and LARGE portions! Service was top notch as well. You will not be disappointed with this place!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great breakfast buffet - Eggs, a variety of fruit and cereal, multiple meats, etc. It was definitely much better than your typical free breakfast at a hotel.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

It's all well and good if you like sports bars. Lots of other people were having a great time. I just stopped in for a quick drink which I thought was a bit overpriced; no idea what the food quality is like.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Room service was great here. Were in the Doubletree and took this by default but we were pleased with the food. They were out of some dishes but when they discovered one of the appetizers was available after all, they sent up the original order and the replacement order too. Lots of food!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I enjoy having my breakfast in there ordering from the menu. I just like to relax after the crowd is gone & the service is always so warm and friendly. You can always find a cheaper breakfast but you can't so easily find great service. I'm a people person so that's number one for me. Always enjoy my meal here. :)