“Good Food but Confusing Menu” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 398 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New Orleans
“Good Food but Confusing Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We enjoyed our meal but had difficulty deciphering the complex menu. Our order taker may have been new so it was difficult to get our order in. We had a large party so I'm afraid we jammed up the works a bit. We did find the food quality to be excellent but a bit pricey.

Visited July 2013

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Love everything about this place! The atmosphere, food, and drinks are amazing! I don't like to go anywhere else for coffee or pastries. Starbucks would lose business, if everyone had tried this place out first.

Visited May 2013
Jackson, Tennessee
“It works...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Panera's is a place that one can feel good about their choice..sandwich,salad,soup,pastries,bread and coffee or tea..casual atmosphere etc...The prices are a bit above the value but the overhead justifies the expense...I guess..Would like to see value meals under three bucks..but then again..the menu confuses me every time I go to Panera...I seem to alway need to ask my wife what I like here...soooo many choices..I'll be back for sure...the wife likes Panera..this husband thinks about a burger instead...

Visited July 2013
Trenton
“relaxed dinner with a soup and sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Nice clean place to sit and relax with friends for a light meal. They have a wonderful selection of sandwiches, soups and desserts. This was next door to our hotel.

Visited March 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is always good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

It is always nice to know when you go it you will enjoy the food and the experience. I always try to change it up and have not been unhappy yet and if you like Green Tea then you have to get you a glass of there, to die for.

Visited January 2013