“First time customer. Nothing spectacular. Just another sports bar.”
Review of The Goat

The Goat
Ranked #18 of 470 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed November 20, 2015

Server was adequate. Drinks were short and expensive. The tater tots app was cold. The pizza average. They host was not helpful welcoming or engaging. When we complained about the appetizer she apologized, did not take it off the bill not the manager came to talk to us. Saw the manager walk by many times. He said nothing to us. Probably wont go back. Nothing stood out.

1  Thank Drslowens

Reviewed November 14, 2015 via mobile

Great spot for a date night to watch football! It's near the Avenue shopping center, but off the main road and wasn't very busy when we were there. The atmosphere was awesome, they had craft beer, and everything we had to eat was amazing - homemade tater tots with beer cheese dip, the philly sandwich, and pizza. Service at the bar was excellent as well. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed November 12, 2015

My first time here. I am a professional female, college graduate, eat out a LOT, good tipper, etc. Extremely, EXTREMELY disappointed. My experience was that, as long as a MAN was at your table; you received OK service. I saw couples being treated well, saw tables of men being served well. I was basically ignored. Manager - whoever you are, on this Thursday, you were MISSING IN ACTION. I worked in the food service industry for 20+ years. Never saw a manager in the 3 hours I was there. Here is what you need to know, MISSING MANAGER....get the message across to your servers that single professional females will tell not 10, not 20, but 200 other professionals - male AND female - about our experience. I understand servers being lax with college-age females. (Sorry ladies, but you are the worst tippers in the world. If you don't like hearing that, then change your behavior.) I am past that, I am a loyal and VOCAL customer; and I tip well and expect good service. My server didn't come back to check on me, 25 minutes after I received my entrée - still waiting to see her. Again, manager, make sure your servers check on patrons IMMEDIATETLY after their food arrives, not a half hour later. My server got slightly more attentive after I made it known, through two other servers, how upset I was at the service. Guess what sweetheart, that's not good enough. Will give this restaurant one more try. I cannot even imagine what kind of service I would receive on a Friday or Saturday night. Oh, and the pricing is beyond ridiculous for what you receive, just FYI.

3  Thank suthrnMom
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

Had a late lunch here with a friend on a Wendesday, the place had other patrons but was not busy at all. Server was very friendly and speedy. Being a vegetarian, it was nice to have multiple dishes to choose from instead of only a salad, a big plus in my book. We shared, instead of choosing individual entrees, and both enjoyed the buffalo cauliflower, the trio plate(excellent flavored hummus), and the herbivore pizza. I did find they tend over season some things(like tortilla chips, which is not even necessary). Maybe they'll change that soon, too much seasoning does not make anything better tasting. Overall, a casual yet cool industrial kind of place with decent food that caters towards vegetarians as well. I look forward to dining there again.

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

Across the street from Murfreesboro ' s The Avenue shopping area, this is a fun, trendy place to meet friends. Try the thin crust pizza