“best burger place in murfreesboro”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #70 of 432 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Tennessee
“best burger place in murfreesboro”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Red Robin has gluten free options, even the bun and french fries are gluten free. The food is delicious! Service is always great. Non gluten free options are fantastic also. They are kid friendly and great tbs

Visited December 2012

Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“yuuummmmmmm!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I ate here for the first time, becausee it was one of the only places i havent tried in my city. I like the burgers here better than 5 guys, but not the fries. I do like that they incorporated a bar into a burger joiunt and added some TV's as well. I would definately eat here again. There are several other items i saw that i would like to try.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank so_many_dynamos
Richwood, New Jersey
“Always love it!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Always love a town that we can find a Red Robbin in. We had Brian as a server and he not only had a great personality, but was great. Our big thing... keep us in liquid. I don't care what we are drinking, Water to Freckled lemonade, when we reach for our glass we want to be able to take a drink. He had drinks on our table be fore we got empty. Was friendly with out being fake. And of course the burgers ROCKED !!!

Visited October 2012
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Maybe I ordered the wrong burger...”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Wife had a gift card for $10. I have eaten here once before a few years back. Extensive choice of gourmet burgers, but I was in the mood for just a cheesburger with usual toppings. Was it bad? No. Was it excellent? No. It was a burger - an $8 burger, so I expected excellent. Honestly, I prefer the taste of and $1.49 Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box drive-thru.

Bland comes to mind. No charcoal flavor, minimal texture - mushy would best describe the texture. I like mine pink on the inside - it was close, but I like it to have a little bite on the outside - enough to feel like you are sinking your teeth into something. Granted they come with all you can eat fries and I'm not sure, but think they are institional frozen steak fries. Not bad, just not - great. I would have really felt ripped off if I had to pay full price - which for me and my wife would have been $24 and that was with one coke and a water. If you like a milkshake with your burger prepare to shell out another $5 or so per person.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank room121
Frisco, Texas
“It is just too expensive with kids.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

$60-$75 for hamburgers is just hard to justify. The food is good, I'd just be more into it for a better price.

Visited April 2012