“Good Happy Hour!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 396 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Henderson, Tennessee
“Good Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Crab-stuffed Portabello mushroom for Jimmy and a strange Butterscotch Schnaps and Pineapple juice and rum (strange combo!) drink for me. And only $5 each!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Debbie, Thanks for the kind review and I hope you and Jimmy come back again soon so I can thank you in person.

Greenbrier
“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I do not reside in Mufreesboro but have clients in the area and I was looking for somewhere different to take them for lunch. Menu had a good variety and reviews looked pretty good, so I went out on a limb and suggested. They were not familiar with the restaurant, so it was something different for them too.
It was a hit, the clients and I both enjoyed it. I will be going back when in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Markeela J, Thank you very much for taking time to write such kind words about my restaurant. Debbie and I hope to see you again next time business brings you back to the Boro.
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Lovely evening, delicious food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were looking for a dining experience that was local, and found it on the Square by the courthouse. I had one of the best gourmet burgers ever, and a delicious pomegranate martini to start. Service was excellent, and the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a candlelight dinner. Nice atmosphere, low key.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JosetteG200
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thanks for such a nice review, we work hard at our business and Debbie and I really appreciate you taking time to let folks know about our restaurant!!
Gainesville, Florida
“Off beat and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We thoroughly enjoy the Maple Street Grill, the menu was interesting, the food was delicious and the prices were well within reason.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank PatriciaElaine32605
Dublin
“Good food, loud inside!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Came here as a part of a large group. They were well prepared for us. We were seated & served in a very reasonable amount of time. The Maple Street pasta was very good, although my portion was over sauced and my husbands was much drier. Definitely hoping for a chance to return at another time. The only real negative: the acoustics are terrible inside. Very loud environment makes it hard to carry on a conversation.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thanks for the great review on Trip Advisor. Sorry your Pasta was soupy but I have shared that with the cooks so they know to watch that a little closer next time. Debbie and I strive to have all our food go out consistent. Hope the wedding was awesome and Thanks Again for the time you took to write a review. Mike Zelenak/Owner Maple Street Grill