“Many food choices”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed March 4, 2014

7 steam tables with a large variety of food selections, sushi, hibachi, crab legs and craw fish. Prices are a little higher than similar restaurants and always seem to be different. I usually have a coupon for $2 off and the bill has been different every time.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We love going to Chef Wang's! Kid friendly . One of the last non-chain restaurants around! The best seafood plate and fresh vegetarian ..Mmmmm

Reviewed December 21, 2013

food was not very good,picked over,cold, greasy not a very good selection, and what was there was far and few between we won't go back

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Well the food tasted o.k at the time and the selection was plenty with all the usual Chinese favourites that are at the buffets. The service was o.k but the servers seemed to be competing for tips and did not seem to have assigned tables. My wife and I had two who made little commits about the other.About and hour after we left we both had stomach pain and felt sick, We talked with the person who raved about this place and told them not to recommend anymore " a great place "to us.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sept 21, 2013
Went to this restaurant for the first time and it seemed to be an okay place. However, at the end of my meal my boyfriend got me a bowl of ice cream, when I asked him if he would like to share mine he said he would go get his own. When he returned. without the ice cream, he informed me that there were roaches crawling over the ice cream bowls.
The family 2 booths away had apparently seen the same thing and stated that they saw one in the ice cream itself.
I will NEVER go back to this place.

G McQuiller