“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sept 21, 2013
Went to this restaurant for the first time and it seemed to be an okay place. However, at the end of my meal my boyfriend got me a bowl of ice cream, when I asked him if he would like to share mine he said he would go get his own. When he returned. without the ice cream, he informed me that there were roaches crawling over the ice cream bowls.
The family 2 booths away had apparently seen the same thing and stated that they saw one in the ice cream itself.
I will NEVER go back to this place.

G McQuiller

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gayle P

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“I Have No Idea How They've Won Ruthies...”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Where to begin...Walking in the place looked pretty typical. Leaving, I felt like I needed a shower. The place was sticky and very unkempt. Trash all over the floor. The food was also kind of questionable. Buffets are much harder to keep proper temperature and keep neat, but it was pretty poor. I'd say the worst part was two servers getting in a fight over tables on the floor and having to hear the whole thing. How inappropriate. We unfortunately got seated right by the service station so we had to CONTINUE to hear about the stealing of the tables. My fiance and I decided to leave after this. Not only were they hollering on the floor at each other, they also weren't doing their jobs. Serving at a buffet is not that difficult...Refills and bussing are the only things required, and they couldn't even handle that. We will NEVER return. I would have liked the chance to tell a manager or SOMEONE how awful our experience was, but no one ever asked. Surprise, surprise.

• Visited August 2013
“Crab Legs Time !”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you go to Chef Wangs in the evening, they have crab legs. The only problem is, they do not keep them coming out regular enough. If you have a few mixed drinks your ticket will reflect at check time. Keep the crab legs out there a little quicker and it is o.k.

Visited April 2013
“Made me sick”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Son and I went there and had their food. While it was typical chinese buffet food, both of us got sick as a dog later that night. I like the atmosphere and variety but I dont know if we just got some bad food or what. The only thing we both ate was egg rolls so I am not sure if that was the reason.

I have been there before and it did not make me sick so it could have just been a fluke. As far as buffets go, its pretty good variety and doesn't taste like it has been sitting out under heat lamps.

• Visited July 2013
“The only Chinese restaurant I like!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family and I eat here usually just on Sundays for lunch. The food is always hot and fresh. I didn't give it excellent because it could be a little cleaner looking. Other then that, the food is really good!

• Visited July 2013