“Ask for Isaac”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Portland, Tennessee
“Ask for Isaac”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The food was, of course, excellent. Our server, Isaac, was personable, efficient and he can sing! He really made the evening an excellent experience :)

Visited January 2014

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Classic fish food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Red Lobster has been a favorite of the family for 30+ years. Their classic fried fish and shrimp are just the beginning. The Endless Shrimp Feast is something you don't want to miss. Try the new Soy Grilled Shrimp. Quiet, comfortable atmosphere and delicious food. If you want to make an impression for a special occasion this is the place to dine.

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Endless Shrimp and Endless Good Service!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I decided to to go out to eat on our anniversary this year (2013) and my husband picked Red Lobster. I liked to idea - I even went by another restaurant I had a $10 off coupon for and gave it away. I was just hoping I didn't regret it later on... and I did not.

Our server was Colin who had been there for several years. He was awesome and didn't miss a beat. Very attentive and polite without hovering. You can ask for him.

We chose the Endless Shrimp special, and loved it. The shrimp was tender and wonderfully flavored (you definitely need to try the coconut shrimp bites... YUM!) and it was all reasonably priced.

I will definitely return for a well prepared and politely served meal. A really good value!

• Visited August 2013
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Best Place to Eat Fresh Fish”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have eaten at this Red Lobster several times over the past couple years and went there again yesterday. The food is always cooked perfectly and tastes great.
Yesterday I had the fresh Atlantic Salmon grilled on the wood-fired grill and my wife had the fresh rainbow trout. Both were cooked perfectly and delicious. The side dishes were good also as was the tea. We don't often order desert at a resturant, but decided to do so yesterday. I had the key lime pie, very good! My wife ordered the pineapple upside cake, and she said it was delicious.

We were greeted and seated promptly, and our server (Joshua) was very friendly and efficient. We have no negatives in our experience, and we will be back! I recommend this place to anyone who likes to eat fresh fish. No place cooks it better.

• Visited July 2013
Tennessee
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

After the worse service or no service at the Red Losbster in Madison (Rivergate), we were hesitant to try another Red Lobster.
We went to the one in Murfreesboro and was greeted right away. Our waitress was wonderful and food was great. We noticed they added a few new dishes and changed a few items, which all restaurants do at times.

We were very pleased with our dining experience.

Visited April 2013