“Select from the menu”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I ordered the Salad bar. Selection was OK, nothing special. The meats were dry but tasty.

My kids ordered from menu and even though they had to wait what seemed like an eternity, their food was much better.

The decor was average, but the service was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

hey... it was Shoney's breakfast buffet!
we loaded up, it made us drowsy.

The service was excellent and we made sure the woman who rang us up knew it! Thanks Shoney's!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Arrived around 2:30 for a late lunch and there were not many patrons in the restaurant which may have been due to the time of day. I selected the salad bar and could not identify the soup choices, but what I had was extremely salty. Lettuce was not crisp, ham was dried out, carrots were not fresh, cottage cheese was not very cold, crunchy noodles were stale. My companion chose country fried steak from the menu and indicated it was just okay, but would not order again. An employee was near the salad bar conducting business on a cell phone begging a worker to come in (don't know if that was the manager or not, but nevertheless that conversation should have been conducted in the back office). What happened to the Shoney's I grew up with many years ago that served tasty, consistent, quality food?

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Shoneys is ok. but the ac does not work in the main room and even though the food taste great it's mostly fatty and not good for you

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Loved the southern hospitality and the great food! It was close to motel so was nice to visit here since we got in late to the motel.