“Great Burritos!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
New York City, New York
“Great Burritos!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Moes has one of the best burritos in town. The staff is very welcoming - as always! I do give them kudos on their advisement on not putting hormones in there chicken - other restaurants in the area can't say this. I do prefer eating there on Mondays to get the $5.99 Joey Bag of Donuts (Great chicken burrito for a reasonable price) deal. I highly prefer this restaurant if you want a bite to eat! :-)

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Excellent place for kids meal”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is the only restaurant I can take my picky eaters. They love the mini masterpiece (cheese quesadilla with a cookie and drink), and I love how quickly we get food, so we aren't waiting around with hungry, antsy kids. Moe's will be very overwhelming for a newbie, so try to look at the menu beforehand if you've never been, so you don't feel like you're holding up the line. If you don't get a chance, just go with the Joey bag of Donuts (it's just a burrito with your choice of meat). I've been getting the rice bowls, and I love them! I've never had a problem with the service at the Murfreesboro Moe's. Beware of other Moe's. We stopped at one north of Louisville, KY, and the kids would not eat their quesadillas because they used different cheese.

• Visited May 2012
“Vegan friendly”
Reviewed May 17, 2008

Vegan friendly

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Find a Chipotle, or Qudoba”
Reviewed January 26, 2008

Find a Chipotle, or Qudoba

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Build your own burrito place.. you get a lot of food and it's good.”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Build your own burrito place.. you get a lot of food and it's good.