“Good chicken at a good price.”
Review of Wing Stop

Wing Stop
Ranked #242 of 433 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I have had the boneless wings twice now and the teriyaki are not as good as the buffalo. The next time I'm back I will have the buffalo wings they are awesome.

1  Thank Jlsawer
There are newer reviews for Wing Stop

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Even the "Tame" chicken was too spicy. Ive never understood why flaming hot seasonings taste good? Oh well -- try it if you like hot

3  Thank Terry J
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place has the tastiest wings. I you are a wing lover, this is the place to go.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have to say, sadly, I think tonight may have been my last trip to Wingstop in Murfreesboro. The last three times we have went have been not-so-great experiences. Have been going fairly frequently since they opened the store here, without problems. Definitely not fast food, but they are making it to order, so I don't expect IMMEDIATE service. However, when we placed an order for pickup and were told our order would be ready in '14 minutes' (the standard line, by the way) and waited OVER an hour once arriving at the store, to find that our order had been given to the wrong person, was remade (incorrectly) and remade again (correctly). The manager was EXTREMELY apologetic and offered the next meal on the house. Understanding that accidents happen, we went back about a month later to redeem our free meal. This time it was ready, but the chicken strips were rubbery and almost inedible - as though they had been reheated. Too tired and too hungry to complain. Ordered online tonight - I recall looking at my watch at 1745 while placing the order - probably a few minutes after that when it was committed to the store to be fulfilled. Arrived a few minutes after 6 and waited nearly 45 minutes. This time I was told that 'I' instructed them not to 'drop' the order until 1825. I'm not even positive what that means, but I had no options via online ordering to pick up in the standard 14 minutes. Got the food home, unpacked, and once again found the strips were overcooked and possibly reheated (which I just don't understand...), and the large fries were pretty scrawny and cold. The wings seem to be fine. My husband is on his way back to the store to try to get resolution. Hopefully it's not another 45 minutes....I'm hungry!

Although I am not a wing-eater myself, my husband really enjoys their wings. The strips taste good, but based on what has been served up the last few times, I have to say the strips are grossly overpriced for what you get. Fries are super delish and a large can comfortably satisfy two people (on most days - just not today). Have also tried yeast rolls in the past - they are OK, but not something we would get again.

They also have a pretty decent beer selection, and not bad prices either.

Dining area is very small and pretty cramped, but most people seem to get takeout, so I've never seen it too full to sit down.

I think they just need to figure out how to be more efficient with incoming orders, especially via the online option. It also wouldn't hurt to pay a little more attention to the strips - they seem to get smaller and smaller every time we go. They got our business, but couldn't quite do what it takes to keep it.

2  Thank Jamie A
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

The best damn chicken in the world

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook