“Great dinning experience”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Ranked #4 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great dinning experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had a great experience from the time I was greeted as I entered the restaurant. Had lunch at the bar, service was great; the burger and side cooked to perfection. I will definitely return soon!

• Visited July 2012

Nashville. TN
“Miserable in Murfreesboro”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went to the Chop House for our Anniversary with our older children. It was at least 78-80 degrees in the dining room. They have permanent fans set up throughout which states to me this is an ongoing problem. The food was good, the service was good, but we didn't enjoy because we were soaked in sweat. It was terrible. Just say No! I kept the menu so I could fan! I wish we had left.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SVtravelagent
Snellville, GA
“Nice steak house”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Celebrated college graduation at The Chop House - thankful we had reservations as the restaurant was packed. The food was tasty, especially the house salad. Nice place.

• Visited May 2013
Buford, Georgia
“Prime Rib From Heaven”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Waitress Beth is outstanding in recommendations. This place is cozy, dark, romantic with the best prime rib! Mark had a 1 inch slice that was so tender and juicy! My prime rib sandwich was @ 1/4 inch so tender and creamy horseradish was definitely the best sandwich I have ever enjoyed!

Visited May 2013
Schenectady, New York
“The Lamb Chops are Good”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My hosts had booked ahead which seemed a good idea as the place was packed on a Saturday night at 7:30. A booth had been specified but we were shown to a table that left two of us feeling we were sitting in a walkway. On pointing out that a booth had been specified we were immediately offered one which was both more comfortable and private. Our party of four all ordered the lamb chops which were cooked and delivered as ordered. Sides were standard fare. The food was tasty but not remarkable.

We did wait a long time time to find our server so that we could pay. In the end another server offered to find our server. Small issue but irritating.

• Visited April 2013