My boyfriend and I stopped here on our way back home (Chicago) from a trip to Florida. The hotel was very nice and we were quite impressed. Previously we had stayed for a week at a Disney hotel so needless to say, our standards were pretty high. The hotel was older and the rooms were not huge. It might be a tight fit for a family, but it was perfect for the two of us. The location was great: right off the highway, plenty of places to eat and close to Nashville. The best part was inside the room. Everything was brand new. The bed (including the bedding and mattress), the chairs, the table, the desk, the nightstands, the dresser, the armoire, even the the bathroom sink and the cabinet the housed the mini fridge and microwave all matched. Everything was a darker cherry wood with deep grey granite tops. It was beautiful. And there was a large flat screen on the wall. We didn't want to leave! We have already decided we would go out of our way to stop at this hotel and were inspired to plan a driving trip through TN for an excuse to stay here. If you on the raod and need a place to stop, this will definately make your trip more pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn located in the heart of middle Tennessee in Murfreesboro. The BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn offers guests great customer service and unbeatable amenities all for an affordable price. Guests staying at this newly renovated hotel will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring 32 inch flat screen televisions with expanded cable including HBO® and ESPN, microwave, refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start the day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast including waffles and sausage, egg & cheese biscuit, plus and newspaper before relaxing in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Located near the rich historic Civil War sights and attractions, the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn is close to where travelers to the Murfreesboro area want to be. Guests can spend the day exploring Stone River National Battlefield, touring Oakland's Historic Site or walking Cannonsburgh Village. Horse lovers will appreciate this Murfreesboro hotel being situated so close to many area horse shows and activities. Find a variety of different boutiques and shopping malls throughout Murfreesboro and nearby Nashville. Traveling on business? The Nissan Corporation and the Nashville International Airport are a convenient distance from the hotel. We are also conveniently located within two miles of the new Murfreesboro Convention Center. The BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn also frequently hosts guests in town attending a variety of local festivals. Nearby Middle Tennessee State University makes the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn ideal lodging for visiting family, friends or attending sporting events. We hope to have you as our guests soon at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, your new home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Chaffin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chaffin Hotel Murfreesboro
- Best Western Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Best Western