“They had a bad day!”

The Pfunky Griddle
Ranked #105 of 470 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2015

We went on a Sunday, way before the after church crowd and it was busy! We had maybe a 10 minute wait. This was our first time. There were many errors. Several of things we wanted they did not have, including chocolate milk. We sat for a long time waiting, Coffee was cold when delivered. They did not turn on the stove top until about 20 minutes in. When I told the guy at the cashier when we checked out all of the problems he said well that's too bad. Not sure I would ever go again. Food was good but service was bad.

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I was not blown away. Food seems over priced. Especially the AL a cart eggs that, of course you make yourself. They are $1.15 EACH. the have 2 busy it's for $1. How does that make sense?
takes entirely too long to get your food....err...batter and raw ingredients. Not impressed. My kids love it so we go on special days with them.

Reviewed June 23, 2015

The idea is fun and good. The staff is helpful and competent. Still the batters for the pancakes are just OK as was everything else. Nothing stood out and you still pay a lot to make your own food.

Reviewed June 18, 2015

Was fun sitting around the griddle and cooking the super yummy French toast! The coffee was fantastic too. I would highly recommend this place but if you have food allergies like nuts you might want to steer clear. Even after speaking to the staff at length about getting a nut free breakfast I do not feel sure enough to bring my child:( Who would love the place! So a fun hit for the non allergy people!

Reviewed June 14, 2015 via mobile

Happened to be in town and found on Trip Advisor near our hotel. Very unique idea for a breakfast/lunch place. Kids enjoyed the experience. Be prepared to spend some time eating, especially if you have more than 4 people in your party as the griddles are only so big.