All reviews fire pit front desk beautiful hotel perfect stay the entire staff would highly recommend this hotel up to date easy access great place to stay business center clean hotel business trip breakfast buffet definitely stay here again staff was friendly omelet nashville area
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My 19 yr old son, a second year ERAU Aeronautics Student left Minnesota on Sunday morning to return to college in Florida. He arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn, Murfreesboro at roughly 6:30pm Sunday evening 08/12/18, after 12 hours of driving. This young man is a FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Licensed Pilot, a FAA Licensed Senior Parachute Rigger, he possesses a FAA issued Ramp Badge that permits his security clearance in every airport world-wide.

He tried to check in to the Hilton Garden Inn and was told he couldn’t because he’s 19 years old and doesn’t meet the minimum age criteria. He called home to ask what he should do as he didn’t think it would be safe to try driving straight though.

Without even bothering to phone the Hilton, I contacted the Marriott across the street. The wonderful gentleman that answered the phone listened intently to what had happened and told me: Send your son straight over here; I’ll take care of him. He did drive over and spent the night at the Marriott instead.

For you folks at this Hilton location – you should be ashamed! I will be contacting my Hilton Honors Member Benefits Account Rep tomorrow and after I tell them how shabbily you treat your guests, I can assure you I will promptly be closing my account and will NEVER stay at another Hilton again nor will I ever recommend anyone else does either.

Room Tip: Dont send your college traveling children here
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Deidra B
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Great staff helpful and friendly: over priced room: great hotel locations from airport.
Pick up bus convenient from airport to hotel and vice versa. Complementary breakfast excellent. Not very family friendly or family activities.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank jenniferkastner7
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

We are sorry we did not stand up to your expectations and want to apologize for that. I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us next time you’re in town.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The room was a little warm, but it was July. I wish the bar was open to 12am instead of closing at 10. Super friendly staff. Very easy checking in process and the free cookies are awesome. The breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank kevint9012018
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for your good review and we look forward to hosting you again. Your cookie awaits your return!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

My husband, son and I were in Murfreesboro for a tennis tournament. The stay was not exactly what I expected for a Hilton, but my family and I had a pleasant stay. Major complaint is the pillows - they are worn out and very flat. My second major complaint is that the bar staff is also the room service staff. I waited over 15 minutes at the bar to get a drink. The pool was freezing cold, but it didn't stop the kids from having a good time. The daytime front desk clerk was very pleasant, but not helpful at all. She couldn't answer any of our questions regarding services, or about the area. The evening gals at the front desk were a wealth of knowledge. Hotel is very clean and the pool area with the fire pit is very nice. Check in and out were both easy. I highly recommend using the Hilton App and the digital key. The breakfast was just average, and both mornings of our stay they were out of most items and didn't replenish them. Overall a decent place for just passing through the area.

Room Tip: Not sure - but second floor room 203 was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank kld76
holly b, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear kld76, Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Murfreesboro. We use your honest feedback as a learning tool to improve the next stay. I have alerted the department heads for where each of your issues have taken place from where they occurred with worn soft goods and timeliness and quality of service and they will be promptly addressed. We also appreciate your compliments of our "evening gals", hotel cleanliness, and technology usage, those points have been reported back as well. Thank you again for your feedback and let me know if I can help you in the future. Holly.buchanan@hilton.com

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Ok so I was hoping our stay would get better but it didn’t. The pool was freezing no one knew it had a heater. I am very very upset. We asked for bean bags to play corn hole at 9 pm and were told it’s too late. Room service.... trash not taken out no fresh towels. Everyone is rude no one goes out of their way to help with anything. And no one fully knows what this hotel even offers. No one even knew the pool was heated the only reason I knew is bc of someone else staying here. They need to lower the rates if this is the norm. I have stayed at the Hilton before in Nashville Tn and it was 100 percent better. The pool is not clean the light is hanging down and doesn’t work in the pool. Yes it smells amazing when you walk in but that’s about it.. Karen up front at least called maintenance to be able to figure out how to turn the pool heater on. Which we appreciated. But for $179 for Saturday and $189 for Sunday it is absolutely not worth it. Breakfast was good and bed is comfortable. Shower was not clean we had to clean it ourselves. There was hair in the bottom.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie D
holly b, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay and that you had to reach out so many times on a few issues with little help. Please know that the service you experienced during your stay is not of our normal standards as a Hilton Garden Inn and the issues you mentioned will be addressed within the appropriate departments. We strive for excellence with each guest. If you feel comfortable please reach out to me via email at holly.buchanan@hilton.com so we could setup a time to speak. We would like the chance to earn your business back if we can. Thank you again for taking the time to review our property and I hope we can connect very soon.