I have stayed in many hotels in Murfreesboro over three years, and i have to say this is the best one in any category. The property is very clean, and new. This newness is very important because it brings a lot of perks: comfortable bed, no stale cigarette smoke, USB outlets to charge iPhones and iPads in the wall. It has a decent free breakfast, free coffee bar, cookies every afternoon and pizza and beer on Monday night. The room is equipped with a nicely sized fridge and microwave, and if you prefer to not stock supplies, they have a convenient mini-store in the lobby. I have stayed in Hamptons in the past, and they were bad, but this one seems to have benefitted from Hilton's ownership of the brand. it is very similar to Hilton Garden Inns. The room is remarkably large and it really works well for business travel.
A truly great thing of the hotel is the TV service. it is the first time I get a hotel room with a wide variety of channels (including not one but six HBOs and television from DirecTV), and most convenient of all, a guide so one does not have to guess what's playing. This in itself makes all the difference for a TV addict like me.
I have stayed in all sorts of 3-start hotels in Murfreesboro (like the Holiday Inn Express and the Baymont Inn) and not one of them comes close to match this Hampton. It is also a better value than the two top tier hotels in town, because the local doubletree is old and dirty, and the Embassy Suites is expensive and you cannot even get free internet.
So if you are in Murfreesboro, do not even look. This clean, comfortable, convenient hotel, with outstanding service is the best you will find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro hotel is a 101-room property, with a two-story lobby and stone fireplace. Relax by our outdoor pool or enjoy our on-site fitness center. Complimentary amenities include our daily "On the House" hot breakfast buffet, local calls, copies of the USA Today, and wireless high-speed Internet access. Each room of our hotel features a coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, voicemail and 32' HD Flat Screen TV's with cable and HBO. The Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro hotel offers pet-friendly rooms, as well as pet walking trails. We also offer connecting rooms, cribs, and our Studio Suites include microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Hampton Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Hampton Inn Hotel Murfreesboro
- Hampton Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Hampton Inn