“Would recommend”

Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Belleville, IL
“Would recommend”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Stopped at this Hampton Inn traveling from Florida to St. Louis in July. I would recommend it as being very clean and having a friendly staff. They directed us to a great pizza place just a few blocks away. Hamptons always seem to have comfortable beds. Just a little pricey.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Tennessee
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I found this to truly be the number one choice for my short trip to Murfreesboro. This Hampton Inn has earned the number one rating it received on tripadvisor! This property shines. A perfect stay. The staff is top notch and everyone is friendly. The room was totally clean and the air conditioning controls work.

Room Tip: The suites at the end of the hall are totally silent.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Orlando
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Chose this hotel because I was traveling with two small dogs and I am so happy I did. Excellent hotel, Staff was Great, room was Great. The staff directed me to a great restaurant next door for non fast food type food. Cool Bean, excellent Salmon and Pasta. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Away from the exit doors, they close loudly. Middle room and I did not hear a thing.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Fayetteville
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We travel across the country and usually stay at the Hampton Inn because it is consistently good. This is by far the best one we have ever visited. If you are in the area, do yourself a favor and stay here. It is clean, comfortable, the staff is over the top friendly and helpful, the rooms are large and the bathrooms have plenty of counter space. The lobby is beautiful and the food is good.

There are no balconies, but the fitness room is nice.

Room Tip: Eat at Cool Beans. It is a great little place and walking distance from the hotel. The desk clerk ha...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here on our way from Cincinnati to the Gulf shore. And we stayed here because of the high rating the location received from Trip Advisor. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), both the wife and I rated it at a solid 8.5. We stay at a lot of Hamptons, and by comparison, this one is very good, but we have seen better. It fell down from perfect due to the food quality at the continental breakfast, and the 4th floor corridors had a terrible musty smell. The breakfast area was very clean, well stocked and well attended by the staff. Waffle mix was wallpaper paste in disguise and really not good at all. Fruit, eggs, and cereals were no problem. The rooms were typical - very comfortable, clean, and roomy. If we were to stay again in M'boro, I'd probably stay here again, but I'd look for another option to compare.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank showstang
Atlanta
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I just had to share my experience at the Hampton Inn in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. The hotel was absolutely stunning and well maintained. The room was so comfortable and inviting that I didn't want to leave! I loved the convenience to restaurants and shops and the breakfast was excellent! I have to say every morning the breakfast was great... My favorite had to be the biscuits and gravy. Not to mention how clean everything was! The entire staff was very accommodating and so friendly. There was a little blonde lady who was so sweet and helpful putting out breakfast and cleaning up. I am always traveling with my work and it's nice to have a pleasant experiences. I will be back!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Traveling N
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I visited the historical battlefield in the area and decided to stay at this Hampton Inn. We were pleasantly greeted at the front desk by a young man, named Lucas. He was so nice and quickly checked us in. The hotel was exceptionally clean, quiet, conveniently located and well managed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple