Comfort Suites Murfreesboro
$94
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$79
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$80
$95
$80
$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$97
$93
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotelgood sizeroom was cleanthe sofa bedoutdoor poolwaffleswould stay here againbiscuits and gravydesk staffparking lotsitting areahot tubfresh fruitone night stayfloridakennelclerk
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed for the MTSU grduation, I wanted to check in my room ealry. Thier check in at 3:00. The front desk clerk made sure I was taken care of, founda clean room for me with a smile on her face (Niki)

The breakfast quality was ok, the pantry area was kept clea and neat. Overall my room was clean. My only issue is thestaff was short handed, phones were not being answered. I had to call several tmes to finally get someone.

Room Tip: Be patient they are short staffed but overall friendly guest service.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel in March of 2013. Our room and bathroom were very clean. So was the dinning area and hallways. The comfort of the beds was ok. The breakfast was average but they did have it stocked very well and the tables were cleaned off very quickly. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sher S
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

My only complaint is my room smelled like mildew. It may be because I was 2 doors down from the spa. But it wasn't pleasant. I ended up buying some candles and that worked. Other then that the room was clean and the breakfast had a good selection.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I recently stayed here for a couple of days while visiting friends. I new the hotel was fairly new so I thought I'd try it out. It's average at best - a few problems that were annoying were the bed was fairly hard and the shower head came to about my navel with almost no water pressure (4th floor). Next time I'll stay at another property, this was simply not worth over $100 a night. The front desk clerk on check-out seemed a bit too bothered to take my keys too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My daughter and I travel all over transporting horses. Wheever we are in the Murfreesboro area we make it a point to stay there. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and their continental breakfast is great, but.... on our recent visit we were eating breakfast and read a flyer that was placed on the tables for guests to read. It talked about a limited time offer Comfort Suites was having to stay 2 seperate nights and receive the third night free.
After reading that we inquired at the front desk about our current stay and if it would count as the first night. The clerk advised us that it would and said we should go on-line and sign up for the promotion. Later that day I decided to sign up for the promotion since we were going to be staying at another location where their was another Comfort Hotel. Unfortuneately, when I tried to sign up the web site was down so I called the Toll-free number to sign up. After a rather long delay, an agent came on the phone and explained the program in detail. It seems you have to sign up first before you stay and book online only to qualify for the promotion. I explained that we did not know about the promotion until after we had checked in and paid for the room and requested credit for that stay. He promptly turned me down and said that would be against the rules. I explained that Comfort Suite did not notify us either by letter or e-mail of the promotion so we did not know in advance of booking. He said the rules are the rules sorry. I asked him to speak with his supervisor about the situation so we could credit for that stay but after a long delay on the phone he came back and said "SORRY". Even after I told him this could affect our decision to stay at other Comfort Hotels in the future he did not seem to care. All it would have taken is a push of a button to credit our stay, but they refused. I think this is deceptive trade practice, so therefore, they have lost a client who spends thousands of dollars per year in hotels. Seems like management might have won this battle, but I Will Win the War! No more business from us.

Room Tip: Beware of deceptive promotions before booking!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business