Comfort Suites Murfreesboro
GardenInn.com
$119
$79
BestWestern.com
All reviewsgreat hotelgood sizebooked solidthe sofa bedroom was cleanoutdoor poolwaffleswould stay here againbiscuits and gravydesk staffparking lotsitting areahot tubhot breakfastfresh fruitkennelflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful hotel. You can't beat the value and location. The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities. Also there was an indoor spa that we enjoyed. I would recommend to all my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kris P
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love this hotel. Everything was very clean. Beds and pillows are awesome. Breakfast was great, coffee available all day. Desk staff/Management was very nice. By far my favorite in Murfreesboro, and I have stayed at more expensive places there.

John

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank john s
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We dragged ourselves in at midnight, with 3 tired kids in tow. The front desk staff was very helpful getting us in quickly with a rollaway crib immediately delivered. That has never happened! Breakfast was also good.

3  Thank bapu420
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Some event in the area booked up most hotels wife and I would have stayed at, so choices were limited. chose comfort suites because we had to be in the area for a meeting the next day. After our evening checkin, we were pleasantly surprised by how spacious and nicely furnished our room was. Sat on bed working on paperwork for over an hour (with the bed spread pulled back).After getting up for a bit, was putting papers in folder and noticed a micro red dot moving across the paper. Got nervous and looked at pillow - more than 10 moving bugs found. 1st time experience. Called front desk - no other rooms open. called around found 1 rm at country inn & suites and moved over at 10:30pm. taking no chances-threw out suitcase and left clothes in garage until i could get them in the wash directly.

5  Thank IllinoisHj21
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Suites on 4/12/12 and came home the next day to be covered in bites. I went to the ER from swelling and was told that I had bed bugs. I will be recovering for the next two weeks and thinking about how terrible my stay was at Comfort Suites.

9  Thank elizabeth H