“Must try the Duck!!”

Five Senses Restaurant Bar and Catering
Ranked #14 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "A Hint of Southern Fare with a Dash of French Cuisine" We strive to bring a fresh, healthy & local approach to dining. Specializing in fresh seafood cooked to order, locally sourced produce & meats, as well as seasonal menus. From fresh & local food items, to parties in the Private Dining Room, to Full Service Caterings of all sizes, we can do it all! Five Senses is a Full Service Caterer meaning - Let us take care of it all! From Bartending, Serving, Cooking, placing your Rental Orders, Event Planning... The list goes on!
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must try the Duck!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I knew I wanted duck, but wasn't sure I could find that in Murfreesboro! The wonderful innkeeper at the amazing B&B we were staying in (themanorattwinoaks.com) searched for a place that served duck, called to make sure they still had duck available, and sent us on our way. It was awesome! Everything about it was great and the duck was very very good!!! If you are looking for fine dining in Murfreesboro, I would highly recommend Five Senses!!!

Visited January 2012

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“I wish I could eat at 5senses more often!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The food and service are always good. I love some of the surprising combinations they come up with. It definitely rivals many of Nashville's unique restaurants. I just wish that I could afford to eat there more often.

• Visited November 2011
Tennessee
“Great Food, wish I could afford to eat there more often”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Really special food, but a little out of my price range.

Tennessee
“A gourmet touch”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Five Senses has great lunch specials, such as beef stroganoff and homemade soups. Not much here for kids, but it's a good place to relax and enjoy delicious food.

Visited December 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
“The best restaurant in Nashville is in Murfreesboro.”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Mitchell and Mollie have created a restaurant that is excellent on all levels.

The food is what they call Southern French Fusion, and it lives up to its name. The dishes are incredibly flavorful and sophisticated, but not "fru-fru". If you go in the fall, make sure to get the squash soup. I almost ordered more bowls as my entree.

The service is very professional, while still being friendly and approachable. Many of the servers have been there for the four years I have been going.

I have tried most of the up-scale restaurants in Nashville and none of them come close to Five Senses, which is in the 'Boro.

Do yourself a favor and give them a chance to earn your business.

• Visited September 2011