“Something different in a good way”
Review of O'possum's Irish Pub & Brewery - CLOSED

O'possum's Irish Pub & Brewery
Cuisines: Irish, Gastropub
Description: O'Possum's is a small American/Irish pub with a scratch kitchen serving wonderful food. Our bar and beer selections cannot be topped.
Nashville
“Something different in a good way”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place after doing some grocery shopping for a late lunch. I was greeted immediately. They were out of the house beer but I got a sample of a strong stout. It was delicious. I had the pulled pork with cabbage and Mac & cheese. The cabbage and pork was very good. My Mac was cold. I was in a hurry so I just took it home with my leftover pork. I got a lot of food for a lunch portion. I'd go back again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank NextStopDiva

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Awesome English Fare”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had been wanting to try this place for awhile but was never in that area of Murfreesboro. So sad I didn't find this place sooner since we will be moving out of state in August. We started with an order of Black & Tan Onion rings, which were the 2nd best I've ever had! I ordered the fish and chips, which were AMAZING and had been raved about by a friend. Their tartar sauce was fabulous as well!!! My husband got the Shepard's pie, and while I'm not typically a fan, it was delicious! We also ordered a side of mac n cheese as recommended by a friend,, as well and he was not kidding, it was fantastic, super cheesy! I highly recommend trying it. You will NOT be disappointed. My husband tried a sample of the house brew, which was bitter, but he says it was tasty. While very small inside, this is a fantastic little place and the staff was super friendly too and the service was quick and attentive, which made our dining experience more pleasant! Would definitely go back!!

• Visited June 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Amazing food”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Murfreesboro. Went for lunch with some co-workers and everybody ordered something different. We all raved about how good the food was. The "Mac and Blue" side dish is by far the best macaroni and cheese I have ever had. Service is great, the place is clean. We are all going back very soon!

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta
“Friendliest service and tasty food”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Don't let the fact that O'possum's is in a strip mall fool you - it is worth it to drop in! Wonderfully friendly service, great ambiance (though a bit bright if you want authentic), and a tasty variety on the (tongue-in-cheek) menu. While I stuck to the veggie burger with mac & cheese side, my coworker (who is 1/2 English) opted for the fish and chips. We were both very pleased with the food, though it took a bit of time to make it to the table. They were packed, though, so I can't begrudge the kitchen or servers. On site brewed rye beer was wonderful, and the general manager was awesome!

• Visited March 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Neighborhood gem”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Fabulous brunch. Generous hearty food and great mimosas and bloody Mary's ! I had the bananas foster pancakes and loaded hashbrowns...daughter had breakfast sandwich biscuits and freshly squeezed OJ. Yummy !

Visited March 2014