“Nothing about which to write home” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 424 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Nothing about which to write home”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2011

Decent food, decent portions, decent service, and decent prices, but nothing that makes me return very often.

• Visited August 2010
1 Thank misterpres

Scotland, South Dakota
“A Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2010

I was traveling through the area with a group and we had been seeing ads for this local chain no the road. We were a bit leery, being from a touristy area ourselves, but decided to go anyway. It was awesome! It was by far our favorite meal of the week-long trip, and we stopped at one or two nationally known restaurants! The portions are amazing, and we were disappointed we couldn't take any leftovers with us as we were camping and had no way to keep it. If I'm ever in the region again, I'll definitely be stopping here.
There was a bit of a wait, but really not much compared to the number of people trying to get in.

2 Thank laurab4331
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Best food for your dollar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2010

Wonderful food, great prices. Nice place to take your friends.

Walden, Tenn
“Outstanding Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2010

This is the original of a small family chain in Middle Tennessee. It is remarkably crowded so be prepared for a wait. But the food is very good and the service is friendly and efficient. The prices are very low, hence the crowds. If you can find a table when you arrive, you'll leave very full and with a slightly lightened wallet.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
So IL
“More bread, please!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2010

We were meeting a friend in Murfreesboro for lunch and only had one criteria: no national chains! She told us that Demos was her family's favorite place to go - so we met her there. After circling the parking lot twice, we ended up parking next door and hiking over. Once inside, there were people standing everywhere! It was right at noon so they were quite busy. To our surprise, we were seated in under 10 minutes.

I had a steak, my friend had a steak and my boyfriend had the Mexican Spaghetti. I can't even tell you how many baskets of bread we had! The hot bread is incredible. My steak was cooked perfectly! The service was really great and I can't say enough how good the food was. I only wish we were closer!

• 4 of 5 bubbles