“Great steak for a great price! ”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 432 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great steak for a great price! ”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We go to Demo's quite often and are seldom disappointed (only had 1 bad experience, but the manager fixed the problem quickly & our meal was on the house). I always get the Club Steak, which is about $10 and is juicy and yummy as any filet mignon I've ever had. Always cooked to perfection. My servers have always been pleasant & helpful. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“Great price and excellent food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This restaurant is first class. From the staff to the food and cost, it is a Murfreesboro landmark. Very professional, but not stuffy staff and lots of food for the money. Hamburger steak is seasoned to perfection and the variety of spaghetti sauces are tremendous. We have never been disappointed and enjoy family outings here. They offer daily specials. Be sure and try the cheese toast----EXCELLENT!

• Visited July 2014
Kentucky
“Great food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I came here last weekend for the first time with some friends for my birthday for dinner. We were told there would be a 15 min wait but it was really like 5-7 mins. Our waitress was great she was prompt and friendly. We ordered cheese bread for an appetizer and it was good. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs with some kind of chicken and rice soup that was SO good. My whole meal was great and the prices are great! It was less than $15 for my total. I would definitely return to Demo's.

• Visited July 2014
Reno, Nevada
“great steak”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

great food and service steak is exceptional good and cooked to order the sides of spaghetti with a choice of sauces is wonderful always serve hot fresh rolls and refills without hesitation family owned several in the area all with equal value prices very reasonable eaten there many times and always eat there when in the area. good customer demos family

• Visited December 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Amazing food at budget conscious prices! Great value!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

While visiting my daughter's family in Nashville they suggested we go to Demo's Restaurant in Murfreesboro, TN because they believed it was the best Italian Food at super discount prices. What an amazing place! A lovely restaurant, amazing staff & food that is to die for! I ordered the lasagna & I can absolutely say, with total confidence, that this was the very best lasagna I've ever had anywhere in my entire life! I really wish I could rate the food at better than excellent, but that is the top rating. I only wish I lived closer so that I could really frequent this restaurant, but believe me, the next time I'm in the Nashville area I will absolutely drive to Murfreesboro to visit this place again!! My compliments to the chef & owners of the wonderful restaurant.

• Visited May 2014