“Where The Locals Go.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 424 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Estero, Florida
“Where The Locals Go.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

After driving 13hrs. we wanted an adult beverage and a good meal that didn't take the time to raise our kids or their college fund. DEMOS' is the place. We were greeted by James, the handlebared mustache bartender who had all the Southern charm that you look forward to. Demos' offers a comfortible menu with all the basics as well as good food. They are known for their homemade soups. The Blackened Chicken Pasta w/ cajun alfredo sauce was a great selection as wll as the bacon wrapped Filet. All entrees came with choice of soup or salad. As always we share. They are right about the soup. Salad fresh and crisp. We were very well satisfied with our choices as well as when we got our check. We passed on dessert do to wanting to check out the hotel dessert buffet. You won't go wrong on either choice.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jim C

gambia
“Demos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very good food and at a reasonable price. The only shortcoming and I do mean only, is that you can not be seated until your entire party has arrived. Other than that...FANTASTIC!

• Visited March 2014
Tennessee
“Great Food, Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Demo's is a must visit in Murfreesboro! They have extremely reasonably priced week-day lunch specials, and the dinner menu is equally reasonably priced. I have tried just about everything on the menu and it all is great! The sauces are made fresh daily, as well as the salad dressings. Portions are filling and the cheese toast appetizer is a great starting point. If you like spinach, it is a must try side. Demo's pride themselves on their service and they do not disappoint. Service is one of their strong points! I go to Demo's every week!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Proudof2
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“I've seen better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I feel that my service here was the main problem. I had a very hard time getting the waitress to understand my questions and request. I found the food to be mediocre and not what I expected. This is a hot spot for Murfreesboro and I saw a lot of families there. The pricing seemed reasonable but the portions I received were small.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank grgparker
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great everything!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have dined at Demos' multiple times and always enjoy the food and people there. Great lunch specials. Try the baked half chicken. Delicious.

• Visited April 2014