“We LOVE this place!!!”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Excellent food, service, and prices. We realLy enjoy the excellent service and the awesome prices on everything we have tried here. From the pasta dished to the juicy steaks, this place has it all..

Reviewed December 21, 2013

food was great,service excellent, atmosphere was also good. food order was place and served in a timely manner. will return

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Went for a Christmas party with the Sunday School class. The place was extremely loud and we were not sat in the same place that was mentioned to us. Now on to the food. If you don't like salt, don't eat here. I ordered the filet and it was more like a dry rib-eye covered in extremely salty bacon. Also I had the blacked chicken pasta. The first bit I knew my sodium intake was done for the day. The wife was also not impressed. We may give it ago once more, but thats is less than a 50-50 though.

1  Thank jmatgood
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Not easy to choose restaurants when you are on the road and desperate for a healthy meal. Went to Demo's after reading the reviews....it was high on the list. Not sure how to describe the very inexpensive food. Let's say mom and pop comfort food??? I do know that the sweet and cordial bartender did not have a clue on how to make mixed drinks as she kept asking her colleagues for help..For the price I guess our dinky martini had to suffice. Would only recommend to people who want to have a cheap and not as bad as a " chain" experience. Buon apettito!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This place was so popular that we waited outside for 40 minutes in the cold with over 40 other people to wait for a table. The aromas outside the restaurant were enough to keep us in line And never one left us thinking not even once that we should venture somewhere else. The rolls and salad dressings all homemade. My husband ordered spaghetti with sausage and mrat sauce. I ordered the lasagna. It was amazing. We both got a salad , all the homemade italian hot rolls we wanted and 2 cokes for UNDER $26. Not including tip. If you are in downtown Nashville Tennessee after dark, this is the place to be. The servers were some of the Best I have ever seen. The only set back was putting a two seat table top (my husband and I) next to a table of 7 with 3 young children and a baby that cried alot. Restraunts should have a section ofthe restraunt for families with small children and a seperate section for romantic couples. But all restaurants should incorporate this idea to ensure a more pleasurable dining experience for all. WE LOVED THIS PLACE!!!!