“Happy Birthday to Me!”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Happy Birthday to Me!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have reviewed the Nashville and Lebanon locations, but never this one – the one we frequent the most. My wife and I chose here for my birthday dinner. Thursday night and they were busy as usual, but we only had to wait about 15 minutes. We got immediate attention from the wait staff. That is their secret – quick service. Get ‘em in and get ‘em out, but you never feel rushed. They seem to accomplish this with always having plenty of staff on hand to handle the crowds.

Nine out of ten times, I order steak – usually the KC strip. This time ordered the 12 oz sirloin. I ordered medium, but it was closer to medium rare. They would have fixed it, but I do occasionally have medium rare. Glad I let it be – it was fantastic. My wife had the exact same meal. All of you steak snobs may cringe, but I really like A1 steak sauce on my steak. Here, instead of pouring it over the top, I take it on the side and allow it to be diluted and blend with the juices from the steak. The steak was seasoned perfectly. They sell their seasoning, but unfortunately were out! Good bread – good salad dressing – good, good, good.

We are now empty nesters as of a couple of weeks ago. We plan on making Demos’ one of our frequent dining places as it is about as cheap to eat here as it is to buy the ingredients and cook them at home. A 10oz chopped sirloin steak with salad and baked potato and all the bread you can eat for $7.29! Can’t wait to try everything else on the menu.

• Visited September 2013

Wallingford, Connecticut
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went here because of the reviews. We visited the one in Murfreesboro and it was very clean and extremely busy but the wait was quicker than they told us. The meal was good for the price and the service was better than average. Nothing special but good for a local chain. We would go back again for a quick meal.

• Visited September 2013
Sale Creek, Tennessee
“The BEST of Everything!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I so wish Demos would open in Chattanooga (2 hrs away) I have eat at there various locations in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon and Florence AL. All have the best tasting/fresh food. Value is great especially @lunch. This is my all time favorite restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Simply the best. !!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Demos has got to be the best restaurant experience ever.... From the time you enter til the time you leave....and the price too. I heard about this place from co-worker and was skeptical..... Glad I did a little research and chose to eat here.... The service is FAST the food is PERFECT.... The place itself is extremely clean and you don't go more then a min or two without a server coming by and silently checking on you..... Glasses never go empty and server smiles are plentiful..... Speaking of plentiful, the portions are HUGE too....
Definitely come hungry and don't worry about prices.....they are more then reasonable....

Visited September 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Worth the wait and the wait was not long!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The waiting area is large but they move fast, they actually seated two parties of 20 the night we were there. The cocktails are average but not overly priced. The bread was great. The ice tea with a side of simple syrup was perfect. The chicken soup was phenomenal and you can buy it by the gallon! The filet was very inexpensive and cooked perfectly. It was a good solid steak for a reasonable price. Four of us ate for about $50 Dont be fooled by the crowed waiting area.

• Visited August 2013