“Best family restaurant - GREAT service!”
Review of Demos' Restaurant

Demos' Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 429 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Best family restaurant - GREAT service!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have lived in Murfreesboro for about 10 years now, and Demos continues to be one of my very favorite places to eat when we have the money to go out. The prices are very reasonable for the amount and quality of food you get - the service is ALWAYS top notch! I know I can take my autistic child there and find plenty for her to eat that is gluten and dairy free (yes, even in a restaurant that seems predominately Italian!)... and of course I can't talk about Demos without my mouth watering just a little bit. Whenever I am sick, my husband KNOWS he has to go to Demos for a quart of their fabulous Chicken and Rice Soup - one of Demos' specialties - and an order of their fresh bread. (That's where he's headed right now.) Highly recommended by me for the comfort food freak ALWAYS. But if you want something a little more substantial, they've got PLENTY - steaks from rib-eye to chicken fried cubed steak made to order that really hit the spot, chicken, fish - great appetizers, nice people... can't beat it!

• Visited November 2012

Kingsport, Tennessee
“another great place to eat in the 'boro”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Back to Murfreesbor to visit College Boy....this time he took us to Demo's - and I can't wait to go back! The table had steak and two types of pasta, all were pleased with their meal. I was a zombie from moving/cleaning an apartment of 4 boys and I thought that I ordered one thing when I received it, and it wasn't what I thought I had ordered - they were very accomodating and replaced it with what I wanted. I really believe it was my mistake (and told them so) but they were insistant that I get what I wanted.

• Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the best in the AREA Top in Class”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Wow, great food. I had a stake and it was great. The bread was home made. Very good value This is one of the best in class.

Visited October 2012
Piney Flats
“Great steaks, great service, reasonable prices!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Several friends had recommended this restaurant whenever we had occasion to visit the Nashville area. Others had given it quite good reviews on various websites. When we found that our hotel was within just a short distance, we decided to try it -- and we are certainly glad we did! Arriving after 7:30 on Saturday night, we were greeted with about a twenty-minute wait. At the bar we were greeted by two friendly staffers, who recommended an excellent spinach dip, a nice house chardonnay for her and a nice, ice-cold Fat Tire draft for me. Their recommendations were wonderful -- a flavorful KC strip for me, a fork-tender filet for her. The fresh house salad with a great Greek-style vinegrette was a great preliminary; the sides also were fabulous and varied. I selected a delectable chicken Alfredo spaghetti (large enough for us both to share), while she chose the spinach once again. In the end, the food proved delicious, the service attentive and friendly, and the check more than reasonable. The menu is heavy on Italian dishes, especially pastas, seafood and steaks. We will try the salmon next time, which was highly recommended -- looked amazing too as other orders passed our table. We shall return!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Wendell G
Natick, MA
“Always Crowded”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped by for lunch after visting Stones River National Battlefield. The food was great and quite inexpensive. Service was good too. They do a great business and have a very busy take out area. We will come back next time we are in Tennessee.

• Visited September 2012