All reviewshotel rowfront deskwaffle stationwould stay here againvisit familysausagelarge roombreakfast was includedstaff was friendly and helpfulovernight stopoff the highwaysoccer tournamentclean hotelstayed one nightbeds were comfortableconvenient locationnice breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2018

My husband and I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn more than once in recent years. We stop on trips back to Illinois from Florida. However, this was probably our last visit.
This hotel cannot be that old and it is in need of updates already. The refrigerator was leaking water...heavy frost on inside. The hair dryer did not work properly. No shampoo was left...had to ask for some. Volume on TV bad. On top of that there was a group of high school girls staying on our floor who were inconsiderate...out in hall making a lot of noise. I do not blame the Fairfield Inn for their behavior. But, I called the front desk twice and did not see anyone come up. I finally opened the door and asked the girls to keep their noise in a room. Not a good night's rest. Finally, I was overcharged from what my confirmation showed..small amount but what is the problem with their billing (after reading other comments). Need new management? We will look for other Marriott properties or hotels in the area. I rate it as an average facility but I don't recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pcbc17
Sandra P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that we fell short of your expectations for your stay, As we strive to ensure that each and every guest has a positive experience.

We have definitely, expressed your concerns to ensure this is not a repeat in the future

Once again, we sincerely apologize for your stay being less than satisfactory.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I stayed at this dump for my company, and after I checked out they billed my company a $250 smoking fee. I NEVER SMOKED IN THEIR ROOM. When I called them to explain that I didn't smoke in their room, they were very very rude, and told me that I was a liar. NEVER STAY AT THIS HORRID HOTEL!!!! I stay at Marriott properties all over the country and have NEVER had this issue. Their smoking charge I paid to get it off the company card, and then it took them 30 days to bill it to me, then they still didn't refund the company card for weeks!!! THAT IS FRAUD!! Needless to say, I will stay at Hilton properties from now on. It is deplorable when a hotel property owner scams the $250 from innocent people to help pay for their remodeling. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed March 19, 2018

If I could give this hotel lower than a 1 I would. Our Employee stayed at this hotel in Feb 2018 and the corporation paid for his stay (room & tax approved only). When we were billed they charged us an additional $250 fee, which after 3 phone calls I found out it was a "smoking charge". The employee called and stated that he did not smoke in the room and they were positive he did. After a lengthy call he gave them his credit card number to personally charged him. It is now Mar 19 and after 5 more phones calls to get our credit (I am promised every time a credit will be issued) I am told they lost the guests information and until he calls them back they can not issue a credit on our company for the unauthorized charge. "It doesn't work that way" I was told. I book hundreds of room at hotels a year for our company and many for the employee being accused. NEVER have we had such a horrible and rude experience with a hotel. DO NOT STAY THERE!

1  Thank ka20182018
Sandra P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Good afternoon,

I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences of this posting to your company card. I would like to speak with you regarding this matter so that it can be resolved, this should have been handled differently

I can reassure you that this matter will be taken off of your company card.

Please contact me at the hotel or via email to get this matter resolved.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are dirty and the customer service is terrible! Dirty rooms, dirty bathrooms, a/c did t work, shower was dirty in other rooms as well so it wasn’t just one dirty room. Clogged drains, Unwashed linens, dirty comforters with no duvet that were not washed btwn customers and dirty mattress pads. Some employees were rude and condescending and others had no clue what was going on. Never again!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Marissa W

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for your stay being less than satisfactory guest experience is very high on our list. This type of experience is very unacceptable and never displayed.
As we do value you as a guest in our hotel, if you would like to discuss this matter please call the hotel, I want to reassure you this will not happen in the future because this is not what we stand for here at the Fairfield Inn.

Once again, I would like to sincerely apologize, I hope that you would allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future stay.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

This is an average Fairfield Inn. If you are not looking for anything special, this hotel is okay for a nights rest. It is reasonably clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a good selection of fresh food as well.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Sandra P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience at our hotel. As we value your opinion and strive to provide the best possible service to our guests.

We are glad to know that you found that the breakfast met your standards, with adequate selections available.

Once again, we do value and appreciate your feedback.

Sandra Pryer