Full disclosure, I am a Marriott fan and the Fairfield Inn Murfreesboro is another reason why. Jan, at the front desk, immediately greeted me upon arrival, was very friendly, helpful and engaging. This set the tone for the 3 nights I stayed here on business. The room was nice, updated and clean. The wifi was strong and there was a really good sized fridge and a microwave in my room as well. The TV channel was the usual suspects and the bathroom was roomy and mildew free. All of the staff was very helpful and friendly during my stay. The breakfast had a great variety and was good, the only criticism I have is the scrambled eggs. This seems to be a trend in hotels, to use the processed scrambled eggs, some people must like them, but I am not one. Overall his hotel is a great place to stay with an excellent staff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Fairfield Inn Murfreesboro
- Fairfield Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Fairfield Inn