Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Very quiet room- no noise heard the entire time.We stayed on a Wednesday- Thursday night and checked out Friday. Check in was extremely fast. Free breakfast was typical of a Hampton or a Fairfield Inn. Don't pass up on the free cookies in the lobby. We were given a wi-fi password but didn't need it- so free wi-fi is a great perk for a business traveler. Parking is free and you can get great spots by the door. I felt very safe and the location was convenient to great food and shopping (Red Robin, Pei Wei, Chick Fil A, Cheddars, etc). It was about a 10 minute drive to the college. The phone in the room did not work but it was fixed the next day. All and all it was a very good stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Fairfield Inn Murfreesboro
- Fairfield Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Fairfield Inn