New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Nice for Good Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

The rooms were nice & clean. The ice machine was broken. Breakfast was very basic. Beds were very comfy! Convenient area with lots of stores and restaurants. AC as kind of loud but worked great. Would stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank pps741
abvimurfreesboro, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Dear pps741,

Thank you for bringing the issue you had with the ice machine to our attention. We have since replaced the machine. We also provide complimentary ice at the front desk in the event this should happen in the future. We hope that you visit us again!

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Murfreesboro, TN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Saint Louis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Should have known this was not going to be a nice experience when the lady in front of me at the check in stormed out. The front desk clerk was a very unpleasant young lady who refused to smile. Paid $80 for one night in a room straight from 1950 with no updates. The room had a dirty feel and a smell that was almost overpowering. You know it's not good when a 12 year old asks why it smells so bad and was I sure there were no bugs of any kind which I did NOT see any signs of. Went to Lowes and got smoke eliminator which we sprayed the stained and burnt bedding with along with the rest of the room and bathroom. The furniture was old, the carpet very disgusting - 12 year olds feet were black on the bottom from walking from the bed to the bathroom. For $80 I would at least expect a coffee maker and blow dryer provided, but no sign of either - just a really filthy microwave and refrigerator. I have never paid that much for nothing in my life and I have travelled all over the US and Europe. If you decide to stay hopefully you will have your own pillows because the pillows were like a pancake. Talked to the manager in the morning who said it was my fault - I should not have stayed there, but he would take 20% off - He should have paid me for staying in his property!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Timothy A
Dear Timothy A,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We have been doing a lot of work such as purchasing new ac units, mattresses, painting. We try and keep our facilities updated in order to keep pace in the lodging industry. I apologize for the rude behavior you encountered at the front desk. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you.

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Murfreesboro, TN

Travelers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Very friendly staff nice clean rooms pool close to highway restaurants near by this willbe the place I stay and the price is in everyone's budget they also have full cable unlike most hotels and motels free breakfast and wi-fi

• Stayed July 2014
Dear mizzohio84,

Thank you for the positive review of our property. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do our best to provide clean rooms at affordable prices.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were trying to get home to Illinois from Florida and had to stop and sleep. We hadn't made any reservations and simply pulled off of the interstate and prayed for the best. The hotel appeared full but they had a room available at a reasonable rate. The room appeared to be clean. The bathroom was very tiny. The door barely cleared the toilet. The only true complaint I have would be the beds. They were hard as a rock. But all in all it was sufficient.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Candice S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share a review with us. I am sorry for taking so long to respond. I completely embrace your concerns about our beds. Please know that we are in the process of replacing our mattresses. We hope that you stay with us again and experience the difference!

Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our first stay here was about 1 year ago. We were back in the area in May and June 2014 for Ministry and was in need of lodging, we chose here again. The price was right for our big room.
It was equipped with micro/refrigerator a nice flat screen T.V., nice heavy towels, king bed.
At check-in we were greeted with a smile and friendly welcome. Was convenient to dining and shopping. The added feature was the pool which made our stay a bit more refreshing and
relaxing. We recommend this place, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Easy on - off interstate. Corner suites are larger and sunny
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Judy P
Dear Judy P,

I am so glad that you decided to return. It is repeat customers such as you which define our success in the lodging industry. We hope to see you on return visits in the future.

Murfreesboro
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Well, I have had to stay here before on business a few times, but this was the first time I was ANGRY and felt totally ripped off immediately. First off, I paid $48 a night for 2 nights the previous time I stayed, and this time I was charged $118 for the 2 nights. The bathroom hadn't been cleaned, the sheets looked like they had just been flipped over, the AD said "microwave and fridge in room"...well, this was the first room I have stayed in in YEARS that DIDN'T have a microwave at all, and the fridge was barely big enough for a gallon of juice and a 6-pack of beer. Oh but that's not even the worst of it. I wake up to head out for work, get in the shower and I counted a total of 10 (TEN) spider bites on my left foot, leg, side, arm, and hand...obviously they weren't poisonous or I would be dead...and on top of that, the in room AC unit only worked on fan. It did not COOL at all. Why bother trying to complain to a front desk guy who cant even speak English to begin with, when I KNOW I won't get any satisfaction?

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Ryan C,

Thank you for bringing to my attention the issues you experienced while staying with us. I regret that you had such an unpleasant stay. I am not sure why you were not able to take the time to inform us. Although we are an exterior property, we have a licensed pest company which routinely treats our rooms. Unfortunately, we cannot prevent all issues from happening as this is beyond our control.

Ruston, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

The rooms look very nice and APPEAR to be clean. The free "high speed internet" is a total joke. I couldn't keep a connection longer than 30 seconds. Nowhere on the property including the lobby was I connected to the WiFi. When I got in bed, my foot felt something, and it was some crumbs from POTATO chips. I don't know how or why this was here. This just tells me this room wasn't thoroughly cleaned or inspected. Never again will I stay here.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel. Don't let the nice look fool you!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank lillojo
Dear L J,

I appreciate that fact that you took time to share a review with us. I am sorry that you experienced issues with WIFI. We are currently working on providing better WIFI signal. Since our property is exterior with brick walls, sometimes the signal doesn't travel as good through certain sections. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.