“a two week stay...”

Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“a two week stay...”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The house I was renting sold and my family had to move quickly, Kenny was such great help at getting me a weekly room rate that I could afford. The rooms are nice and up to date, no bugs, no mold etc...and the experience was very nice.

Room Tip: These are good honest people to have a trip with!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jamestown
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stay here whenever I'm in Murfreesboro. The rates are good, staff is friendly and helpful. The room is clean and quiet which is what I'm looking for as I'm on the road to work, not play. Would recommend this room to my grandmother, if she were out and about!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

While in this location we had $200 stolen from our room by housekeeping and when we went to the front desk they yelled at us and told us to call the cops. When we did and filed a police report, they called us up to the office and told us to leave and would not let us back in our hotel room. They would not refund us the fee either. We had thankfully packed our luggage in the car after the money went missing but we still lost our food and toiletries. They were incredibly rude and ill tempered.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jeremy P
Georgia
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We've been staying at ABV everytime we are the Murfreesboro area and find it to be clean and a nice place to stay. We are coming back up next month and I checked their website for prices today then called the hotel direct. They quoted me a price that was higher than the internet price. When I told the about the internet price they honored the internet price. I made the call because we need a handicap room and internet reservations don't show handicap rooms. We are ABV Value Club members and it pays to belong to the Value Club. Often if they have an upgrade room available they will put you there for the same rate. Looking forward to being there next month.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stayed here on a whim since other hotels were too expensive. Had a special traveler coupon for the night but they would not honor it. They had a special price of their own. $20 cheaper than motels close by. Room was somewhat clean.....but, beds were comfortable. Motel was almost packed thus they ran out of breakfast items for the continental breakfast well before 9:00 am end time.

I don't think I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
abvimurfreesboro, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear jilsar,

On behalf of the staff of the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites, I would like to thank you for taking time to post a review with us. As a consumer, I understand your concerns regarding the use of coupons. We are able to honor the coupon rates throughout the year with the exception of special events. The town of Murfreesboro has several events such as Horse Shows, baseball and soccer tournaments. I am sorry that we were not able to honor the rate due to this. We hope that you give us another opportunity in the future. You can also save $$$ by enrolling in our Value Club Program, which provides instant rewards such as receiving a 15% discount off of our regular rates.

Kenny-GM
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was expecting a horrible experience with the budget I had. America's Best Value Inn provided me with decent accomodations for $55. Their weekly rate sounded great too, around $210 if I remember correctly. The front desk guy was really nice which made the stay better. The room was clean, bed and sheets were white (no stains whatsoever), and they smelled clean. The only complaint I had was one of three towels in the bathroom had a huge fuzz on it. It looked like someone threw a towel covered in cat hair in the washer and dryer, producing a cleaned towel with a big wad of fuzz. I was pretty turned off and had clean towels brought to me. Despite that little issue I would say I would reccomend staying here to those that are somewhat laid back lol. For the money it is a good place to stay. I have seen worse for the same rate! :)

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Dijon59,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and reasonable rates. I apologize for the issue with the towels and for giving us a chance to make it right. We hope that you stay with us again in the future.

Kenny, GM
Kokomo, Indiana, United States
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed for two nights. We were there for a baseball tournament and really needed a cheap clean place to sleep. This was it!! My in laws were happy with their room too. There were some updates made in the room: bathroom sink, fresh paint. We will remember and stay here the next time !

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Sue J,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean microfridges and reasonable rates. If you decide to return to the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Kenny-GM