“Jim-Tn”

Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Savannah, Tennessee
“Jim-Tn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been staying at ABVI in Murfreesboro for 3 years since I work at the VA. It is a safe economical place to stay. Also, Kenny has recently done renovations to most of the rooms and they are well appointed and more up to date which I like. Kenny and the staff are very easy to work with.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
abvimurfreesboro, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Brobdig,

On behalf of our team at Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. We have been doing alot of work, including painting, installing new carpets, vanities, and soon mattresses. If you decide to return to the Murfreesboro area, come see us again!

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Murfreesboro, TN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Ramsey, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stopped here for an overnight stay while in road trip. Rates were reasonable (best in area). Room beds seemed small and room was relatively clean looking. Continental breakfast lacked pastries (bagels, muffins, donuts) but otherwise had waffles, cereal, juices, milk and cereal. Might try another location if passing through again.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear JillK-MN,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a traveler opinion with us. Your opinion is important to us. We are currently renovating at this time. Including new bedding, carpets, painting, vanities, and mattresses. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations.

Champaign
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I made the reservation a couple of months in advance and when we arrived, they had our room ready for us. The room was exactly what we needed. Room was clean and well-appointed. Free wifi was great. Continental breakfast was great. No frills but exactly what we needed. Seriously, folks, if you want to stay at The Hilton, you should book the Hilton - and pay their price. If you just want a good room at a good price, this place is perfect.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank randykay10
Dear Randykay10,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. We take great pride in exceeding guests expectations. You couldn't have said it better!

Columbus
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I made a reservation 3 months in advance. I arrive and they 'can't find it' I produce a print out of the reservation with correct date/place/price/confirmation #, The only king room they had available was the juccuzi suite. They refused to give it to me at the same price, even though the reservation screw up was their fault. No customer service at all!! They wanted to give me a double. If I had wanted a double I would have reserved a double. SAVE TIME and AGGREVATION.. make a reservation somewhere else! I ended up staying elsewhere.

2 Thank msf4cubs
Dear msf4clubs,

I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you encountered with us. I also apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We do our best to accommodate each and every one of our guests. Unfortunately, there are times where we do not meet our goal. If there is anything I can do to regain your confidence with us, please give me a call.

Mason City, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had booked two rooms a month in advance, stating 4 people in one room. They gave us a room with 1 bed and then had to pull out a couch. Didn't appreciate that. Cable went out and I called the desk. The man yelled at me. The room for 4 people didn't have enough towels. They were rude and not helpful that we wanted more. Area didn't feel safe. Room was surface clean but edges of room were filthy. Bed was not comfortable. When I mentioned the room condition + the rude check in man the next morning, I got not one word of apology. He did not care. I would never go there again.

1 Thank blueharley
Iowa City, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Rude person working at the front desk. The man at the front desk put four people in a room with a king bed and hide a bed-not what we were wanting or asked for. Rooms were not clean. Tons of dirt and dust all along the edges of the room. We had to beg for more towels. We were given two bath towels for four guests plus we needed towels for the pool. We were "allowed" three additional towels but were told that is all they could give us. The bottom of the pool had sharp objects in it and my daughter hurt her foot on them. The cable went out and when we called the front desk about it the same man at the front desk was very rude and said-YES! I KNOW!!!! When we were in the lobby asking for more towels (that was the second time we had to go ask for them) more people were calling and asking about the cable and they too were yelled at. Yelling at the guests? Really???? Who does that? Breakfast was very minimal and I had a hard time finding anything I could/would eat. When we told another front desk clerk at check out about the filthy rooms and the rude employee from the previous night, the man/boy was not at all helpful. It would be very hard for me to ever book a room at another America's "Best" and I certainly wouldn't stay at this one every again. The only positive thing I can say is that this hotel is close to many stores and restaurants-but notworth it-stay somewhere else!

Princeton, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

We needed a room for 6 hours sleep before hitting the road again. We had kayaks on top of our car (no way to lock) and bicycles on the back (locked.) We were fine with the level of safety, it was right off the interstate, and mostly it was very reasonably priced. The room was unexpectedly large, with amenities we also didn't expect -- mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. It was adequate in terms of cleanliness and repair. MOSTLY though we learned they are honest -- we forgot a Kindle and reading glasses on the bedside table, and were able to retrieve these and have them shipped back. The only thing that might be a negative to someone else (it didn't bother us) is that the a/c is loud. We were so tired, it simply became background white noise and we slept fine. In all, a clean and suitable place to stop along the interstate, with an excellent rate.

Room Tip: Our room above the office provided was large and fine.