“Unique Decor. Excellent Service. Good food.”
Review of Peter D's

Peter D's
Reserve with OpenTable
Peter D's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 432 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Peter D's, the newest concept in the Demos Family of Restaurants. The Demos family has built a strong reputation in the Middle TN Region for providing exceptional food and service and Peter D's is no exception, located right outside of the Avenue's shopping area in Murfreesboro. Peter D's offers a beautiful, casual atmosphere with a sense of humor- perfect for a date night, night out with the girls, guys night out to watch the game, or a fun night with your family. Enjoy a fantastic concoction at our cozy bar or catch the game and eat dinner in our dining area or on the outdoor patio. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Peter D's offers a diverse menu that is sure to please everyone ranging from a gourmet Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwich (PB Extreme) to a generously cut and equally tasty New York Strip. Other unique favorites include the ever popular Rueben Fritters for an appetizer and the unbelievably delicious Death By Quinoa Chocolate Cake (perfect for ANYONE but especially those with gluten sensitivity). Peter D's menu is sure to please any palate!
“Unique Decor. Excellent Service. Good food.”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch. Love the decor/atmosphere. Great background music, as well. Started with the bleu cheese toast. Yum. Then had the quinoa salad (added grilled chicken) HUGE and delicious. My coworker had the portobello grill and a loaded potato. Delicious, too! Will definitely come back!

Murfreesboro
“Unusual Decor”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The floor tile in the entryway is made of pennies. Watch your step. There is a difference in floor level....accident waiting to happen. Now, down to what you go for...the food. Limited menu items but well executed. My husband had the Reuben. Large serving and good. He also had sweet potato shoestring fries. Every plate is a work of art. I chose the grilled chicken sandwich but could not eat it. The menu had not mentioned black pepper. I ate my fries and did not say anything about the food. The attentive server, Dallas, noticed that I had not eaten it and asked why. My meal price was removed from the bill. During the meal, the manager stopped by our table. We mentioned that they needed blinds or shades because of the light shining in our eyes. She positioned herself at our level and agreed. She said she was going to email Peter Demos about the issue. We filled out the comment card with several suggestions including that something needs to be done about the acoustics. Very loud. We mentioned to the manager that we did not know what one dessert item was. She was so nice to bring us a complementary slice of the gluten free chocolate cake.

If you go, ask to be seated in the section for server Dallas.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nancy P
Byhalia
“Dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went for dinner, we sat outside while waiting on a table and had apps and drinks. The were seated inside for dinner. The place is very nice! Staff was wonderful and the food was just great and very good prices, wish we had one were I live !

“Great food, few choices.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We have been wanting to try Peter D's since it opened and finally did today. We were not disappointed. The food was fresh and flavorful. I had the portobello chicken with a baked potato and broccoli and honestly, the broccoli was the best I have ever eaten. To me, if a restaurant can make broccoli truly delicious, how can they not make ANYTHING delicious. Also, they put a mexican turnip-type vegetable called jicama on the salads and it is amazing. My husband had the sirloin and it was flavorful and well seasoned on the outside. My only complaint would be that the menu was a little sparse and perhaps just a touch pricey. Either way, we will probably return.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Dinner at d's”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I finally found time to go tryout this new restaurant near the avenue in Murfreesboro. Owned by the son of Demo's, one of our favorite places since moving to the boro we had been excited to try this new place out. We arrived just before 5 pm and were seated right away. Our waitress did an excellent job explaining the menu and offering up the most popular customer choices. She made sure we knew right away that coke produce were offered in bottle form and refills were an additional charge. We ordered the portobello chicken with quinoa and broccoli and the 3 pig and chicken sandwich with shoestring fries which are my favorite type. Our food arrived promptly and looked very appetizing. The 3 pig sandwich consisted of bacon, ham an extremely large thin fried porkchop and sunny side up egg on a brioche bun. The pork covered almost the whole plate and have good flavor. However, it was very overlooked and tough. Our waitress came back to check on our table and promptly offered to exchange my meal of another one or a different item due to the issue with the pork. I had really been looking forward to the sandwich which sounded and looked wonderful but I exchanged it for the hand breaded chicken tender plate which was awesome. The chicken was juicy and tender. While waiting for me to finish my "New " dinner, my husband had a piece of the Pumpkin cake which he thoroughly enjoyed. When presented with our bill the server told us she had removed the price of my dinner due to the issue with our original order. While we appreciated them trying to satisfy the customer. We do not ever complain about food to get a free meal and they replaced it with another wonderful meal we had her put it back on the bill and paid for what we ate. Prices were reasonable for the amount of food presented, location and decor ate good. We would go back again to try some of the other unique options offered on the Peter d's menu.