“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Roosters Lone Star BBQ & Steakhouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I really like coming in to eat. The food has always been delicious. I have had BBQ or Ribs, Chicken Tacos or Chicken wraps and they have been great.

Several good sides as well.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We went there on way through state. Had pulled pork and a brisket sandwich. Awesome. Also had friend pickles and okra. If you like, you'll love these!! Service was great too!!

1  Thank Shelby8143
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Must have been a bad day/night for them October 6th 2013. Group sat down had drinks ordered food. Came cold took about 45 minutes to get half our order and the wings my son ordered came 1 hour 15 minuted after placing the order. Talked to the manager and he took food off the bill but the drinks still cost $69. Won't be back, ever...

1  Thank GChitown
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is the worst restaurant. I went on a Sat night about 7:30 and it was not busy at all. After sitting down it was 10 minutes before anyone came to our table to even take our drink order. Once our order was taken it took several mins to receive our food. Once we received our food it was the wrong order. We sent to food back and when we got it back it was cold. We asked for our checks and when they brought them they were for the wrong order. After bringing that to their attention they fixed it but then they ran my friends card with someone else's ticket. Once that was brought to their attention they had no idea how to fix it. They finally just gave her cash because they could not figure how to credit her account. The food, service, and atomosphere was horrible. I will never go back.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Rooster and his brood got it going on at this place. Great music, atmosphere, and friends. Super place to spend an evening or just grab a BBQ Bite & Beer!