“Slick Pig Mighty Good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband was referred here and we decided to give it a try. I'm not a big BBQ sauce lover but I truly enjoyed my meal. I ordered the pulled pork platter with coleslaw and potato salad with cornbread. The cornbread pancakes were good. Everything was very good. I didn't enjoy the potato salad very much but it was just a personal preference. I didn't like the mustard or relish used. I'm a big mayo lover. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited this place because of the rave reviews. Tried the smoked wings and yet were great. The catfish was also very good.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

we live 45 min away and go there quite a bit because IT'S THAT GOOD...smoked wings to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Slick Pig has a wide variety of bbq for reasonable prices and all of their sides are delicious. I am not a huge pork lover - but their beef brisket is top notch. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes good barbecue.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Had the pork bbq, mac & cheese and potato salad. Very Good. If the area check this place out. Will make sure it's on my list.