“Wings - say no more”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed December 15, 2011

No sauce, just smoke. I've never had anything close to these. We buy 50 at a time and take them home. I think I could eat them every day. It is a hole in the wall, but don't pass it up.

1  Thank DerringW33
There are newer reviews for Slick Pig Bar-b-q

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Slick Pig is one of a kind--a Murfreesboro (and MTSU) favorite. New on the menu: fried pickles, catfish, and, best of all, banana pudding. No telling who you'll run into. I recommend the white beans, and you can get a slice of raw onion to go with them. But the banana pudding is the best!

1  Thank Ozoner51
Reviewed October 29, 2011

My husband introduced me to this place. He ate there one day while at work and he said I had to try it. I'm not a big wing person, especially if they are messy. But these are not, they are smoked, tender and the best thing I've put in my mouth. I haven't even tried the BBQ there because I can't not have the wings. The potato salad is the best I've ever had too. I don't know what they put in the potato salad but it's like none other I've ever had, including my own. It's got some in it that makes it have a unique flavor. They are closed on Sunday's and Monday's, so make sure you go on other days. They are close to a college, so there are usually a lot of college kids in there eating. You can get as many or as few wings are you need and they are a great crowd pleaser. My parents have recently retired here and this was one of the first things we introduced them to. Once you try the wings you will be hooked. There brownies and banana pudding is really good too.

1  Thank later_tater_517
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The best smoked wings, EVER. I would eat their wings 7 days a week if I could. And I'm not even a huge wing person!

1  Thank kellebell
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I live locally, but I don't go to slick pig that often. When I was in college this was a must go. The best items are definitely the smoked wings and the ribs. The pulled pork is just average my book.

1  Thank WolfeinTN