“Gumbo and Hot Ham and Cheese sandwich”
Review of The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice voice and personality were our critique of the folky ballad entertainer...but when she shared the song that she wrote about her ex who had cheated on her I suddendly had a change of attitude..The food was just ok..everthing became sad and dreary..upbeat tonight? not...ok...so tonight was my first visit to Bunganut Pig...Very pretty menu..Seemed as if more went into the menu than the actual food presentation which was blah at best...guess with a few drinks the food might be better for some..

1  Thank Jim M

Reviewed February 5, 2013

After learning n line that lie blues was played at 7PM, it was an easy decision to eat hear. Although the music was not Chicago Blues, it was enjoyable. We opted for bar food rather than dinners. My wife opted for a turkey wrap and home-made French fries. Since my wife is a French fry connoisseur, her rating of outstanding, can be relied upon. I had the special Italian Sausage with onion rings.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Bunganut Pig is great little place for food, drinks and entertainment. The food portions are large and delicious! The drinks were also large and delicious! The atmosphere is casual and comfortable with tables outside as well. They frequently have local bands playing and there is a small dance floor. The service is excellent and everyone is smiling and having fun.

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

I recently ate at the newly remodeled "pig" as locals call it. I really like the subtle changes the new owners have made. It is non-smoking again and the have added outdoor seating. The food was good, definitely better than under the previous owner, My only complaint would be the ceiling fans blowing at high speed causing the food to get cold. I will be back again.