“Great staff, service, and meal!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 429 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Great staff, service, and meal!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

They suggested I complete a survey on my mobile phone to get a discount that night! The meal was perfect and the staff provided excellent service!

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great outback!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Outback is always dependable and when traveling, you always know what you'll get.

This was even better than expected! Super service from Matoka, a charming young server who really knew her job. Her upbeat personality, even pointing out it was happy hour for wine, got us off to a great start.

Food was excellent as always and we enjoyed the meal very much. This is our "go to" restaurant when traveling through the area.

• Visited October 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“STEAKS!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Love the steaks here and it has always been good! We will continue to go here as long as they are open. Prices are reasonable since it is a great steak. Location is nice and close to the mall and main drag.

Visited August 2013
“It's ok...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I used to love outback until I learned how to cook steaks at home. They are average at best here. The wait is always long and decent food.

Visited June 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“outback steahhouse”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

walked out hungry. I ate all I could afford but was still hungry after dinner. My wife and I had to go to another retaurant for dessert.

Visited January 2013