“Good food and service”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #41 of 460 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Despite it being late at nite there was a waiting list, but after only a short time we were seated. Service was prompt and excellent-the food was quite good and served hot(did I mention the place was packed). Everything was prepared as it should be. The price was typical for an Outback.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great value for the Valentines day dinner. Had a nice time with my dad. Great food and good service for a reasonalbe price.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Outback was ok for a common chain Had to wait, food was ok. I would go again if there was no wait. House Sangria was awesome

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The bread, salad and baked potato were tasty and the steak was also. The service was very good when I visited; and from all appearances, I would assume it usually is. I found it to be a bit pricey, but overall I was satisfied.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had eaten at this particular Outback in the past and it was delicious; however, today it was total opposite. The food was not fresh tasting. My pork chop tasted like the grill needed cleaned?? It didn't even look or smell like the same thing I'd ordered in the past. The sweet potato was watery and seemed as if it had been reheated. The salad was fine. Our waitress was very nice and polite and ensured I received a new meal once I expressed my concern of how badly the pork chop tasted. In exchange for the chop I ordered ribs and baked pototo. Definately better, but slightly salty ribs and still not the quality I had once experienced here. The place seemed a little dirty, especially the bathrooms. I had to ask for another set of silverware as the first set came dirty. What's happening with this place???