“outback ok”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Outback was ok for a common chain Had to wait, food was ok. I would go again if there was no wait. House Sangria was awesome

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The bread, salad and baked potato were tasty and the steak was also. The service was very good when I visited; and from all appearances, I would assume it usually is. I found it to be a bit pricey, but overall I was satisfied.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had eaten at this particular Outback in the past and it was delicious; however, today it was total opposite. The food was not fresh tasting. My pork chop tasted like the grill needed cleaned?? It didn't even look or smell like the same thing I'd ordered in the past. The sweet potato was watery and seemed as if it had been reheated. The salad was fine. Our waitress was very nice and polite and ensured I received a new meal once I expressed my concern of how badly the pork chop tasted. In exchange for the chop I ordered ribs and baked pototo. Definately better, but slightly salty ribs and still not the quality I had once experienced here. The place seemed a little dirty, especially the bathrooms. I had to ask for another set of silverware as the first set came dirty. What's happening with this place???

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My mom and I stopped at this Outback on a Saturday evening for dinner and sat outside. That was a mistake because first off - there were several people chain smoking nearby as they waited to get a table inside. Second, we ordered the happy-hour drink special, but it took over 30 minutes to get them - and even then they were wrong. Third, the food took forever to come out. The people at the next table over ended up getting their food before we did, even though they got there after us. Finally, the food was barely warm and unimpressive. After all of that, we didn't even get offered free dessert, let alone get a comped dinner. I recommend avoiding this particular restaurant.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

They remodeled lately and it sure looks very nice. Had a BBQ chicken sandwich very good. Not to sue what my wife had but she said it was good. The only issue I had was we sat in the bar area and the poor bar tender had to wait on the bar and the bar area all by herself. They need more help so the service was very slow. We would go back again