“Save your money!”

Ranked #123 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
“Save your money!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The individual pizza is way over priced. The pizza was also lacking any flavor except a really strong onion taste. Very disappointed.

1 Thank TNBEACHBUM11

Tennessee
“Try barbecue sauce on your pizza!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Worked at a family pizza parlor years ago and we always used barbecue sauce instead of tomato on the crust. Makes a delicious pizza and you can't really tell it's barbecue sauce, just know the pizza has a great flavor. Aharts reminds me of those homemade pizzas from years ago - best compliment I can give!

Visited October 2011
Murfreesboro
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

If you truly love good pizza and grinders, this is the place. After eating Ms Ahart's pizza I cannot stand the others (pizza hut, dominoes, etc.) Not to mention that she makes the best cheese cakes and they are made with splenda. I strongly recommend Ahart's Pizza Garden to everyone I know.

Murfreesbor, TN
“My favorite pizza ever”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I love this pizza. I've tried several of the signature pizzas and can't decide which one is best. All the food is good but the cheesecakes are excellent. I eat their real often.

“very good pizza!”
Reviewed September 14, 2008

I am someone who just cannot eat insipid delivery pizza, i.e. Domino's, Papa John's etc. So, having Ahart's Pizza Garden about a mile from my home is wonderful! The pizza is excellent! Anything else on the menu is pretty blah though.

We love sitting outside on the patio and also enjoy the wait staff there as well. I wish the owners would work on their customer service skills however. We are there quite often and never has our patronage been acknowledged. Good customer service goes a long way in the restaurant business, or any business for that matter. I wish this couple much continued sucess b/c it is so difficult to make it in the restaurant business but just say ...hello, we appreciate your business. Please continue coming back. I say this because I want them to succeed and customer service is a huge part of success!