“My favorite place to eat!”

Marina's on the Square
Ranked #23 of 449 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is my 'go-to' spot. The best food in Murfreesboro by far. The best service! It is hidden away in downtown Murfreesboro, and kind of has the Godfather feel to it. It is truly the BEST PLACE TO EAT IN MURFREESBORO!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I absolutely loved Marina's. My husband took me there for my birthday last year (and a few other times since then) and I haven't had one bad dish. The atmosphere is cozy and spacious, the service has always been spectacular, and the food is great! Marina's is a great little spot on the square for an italian meal you've been craving. I will definitely go back!

1  Thank LoveTryingNewThings
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Marina's is an excellent Italian restaurant we have patronized for many years. The servers are always well-informed and friendly. Marina's pizza is without peer, and their lasagna is fantastic! They also have a great salad selection.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Wife and I went because the place around the corner we usually go to was having a private event, and we were not disappointed! It has the feel of a family Italian restaurant in a big city, with the attitude and hospitality of the south. I had a small pizza, and it was very tasty. My wife had Spaghetti (I always try and talk her into something else) but she really enjoyed it. Good salad (salad says a lot to me) The menu is not huge, but that's fine with me. I saw the menu ahead of time, so no surprise. Price was reasonable, portions were nice. Staff was young, but very attentive. Overall pretty darn good!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went here on a tight lunch schedule. Our large party got seated relatively quickly, thank goodness. Waitress was very friendly and helpful with our table.

Food was good, but not the wow I had seen on some other reviews. House wine (white) was OK, but nothing to write home about.

Would go there again.