“Delightfully Unhealthy!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I'm sure there are salads and other healthy dishes on the Toots menu. I don't go there to eat that stuff. Toots does wonders with fried things! You won't regret the calories, I promise.

My friends and family all love Toots' baby-back ribs. I enjoy their fried shrimp, hamburgers, and incredible onion rings and fried pickles. If you've never tried fried pickles, Toot's is the place to remedy that. Oh my. I sometimes dream about those pickles...

Service is decent, but can be a little slow during rush hours. All the servers are very friendly, though, and give the place a real home-town atmosphere. Prices are reasonable, as you would expect in a casual restaurant. You're not coming to Toot's to get something fancy - you're here for the delicious eats!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great restaurant in a college town!! It has the best buffalo chicken strips I've ever had. The burgers are excellent as well. When I lived here in college I loved eating Toot's with friends.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

the food was good and the price excellent. We had dinner with another couple and they were satisfied as well

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The atmosphere is awesome and the bar is serving local Mayday Brews. The chicken fingers shaken in hot sauce is by far the best I've ever had. There sauces are amazing. And you can't go wrong with anything else.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Lived in Shelbyville all my life and would drive up here just to eat here. Now that we live here, it's nice to have it so close. We love being so close to it now that there is one on Church Street. Would suggest to anyone traveling through.